Squirrel control

Went out tonight with the pup and rapid for an hours mooch , within 10 minutes found 4 squirrels in the same tree :blink: took the first one no probs he didn't even move off the tree after being hit . The second one didn't know what hit him but fell out of the tree and down onto the river bank, the third one was a bit spooked by now but I managed a clean shot and he fell stone dead straight into the f*****g river :realmad: Fourth one had legged it by now so I went down the bank to retrieve my ferret food only to find f**k all there :blink: looked up and the first one I shot was still in the tree so I thought I would knock him of but he suddenly got up and run up the tree to the very top :icon_eek: .I managed a good shot and took him out he fell down to the river bank but it still took the good nose of my young apprentice to find him :D . Anyway we went and had a look for the second one but after a good mark at the base of the tree I shot him in I couldn't get at him to finish the job :diablo: .I then went on for a bit more of a look around during which my young apprentice almost had his first duck :o then on deciding to head home thought I would go back along the same way just incase I had a chance at the fourth one that shit it and did a runner. As we approached the area my apprentice ventured off to the river bank and after a short while I could hear some squealing when I looked over I could see he had found the squirrel that had dissappeared on the river bank he gave it a bit of a shake to conclude things :D All in all a good evenings work , heres a pic that I took when I got home ..... sorry no action shots

100_0246Small.jpg

Guest wolflore

Well done mate

Pups looking good - sounds like you had fun.

How do you rate that Rapid - it is the Mk1 isn't it? I have a chance to purchase a Mk1 .20 at a nice price. I've heard only good things about them - what do you think? :hunter:

To be honest I think if I hadn't had the Rapid then I would have probably only got the one maybe two .I have had a bit of a slow period since I got the Rapid but I suppose every gun needs to be used enough before you are familiar with it but I wouldn't swap it now it is very accurate and easy to shoot if you got a chance to buy one at a good price then go for it :good::good:

It is good fun ain't that the truth Mate..... :good: ......Only thing is i ain't got a gun to do it.............mind you i was never any good with 'em anyway :cry:

DSC_0026.jpg

:D the one that got away there mate :whistle: ........... you can always borrow my gun if your in need mate :p:p nice to see she's looking well a bit like my little fella :yahoo::rocker::lol:

Guest wolflore
To be honest I think if I hadn't had the Rapid then I would have probably only got the one maybe two .I have had a bit of a slow period since I got the Rapid but I suppose every gun needs to be used enough before you are familiar with it but I wouldn't swap it now it is very accurate and easy to shoot if you got a chance to buy one at a good price then go for it  :good:  :good:

Just purchased a Rapid MkI from a lad locally. Pick it up tomorrow. Its in nice nick and I can't wait to have a proper go with it. Cheers once again C

:hunter: