good o bad lamp?

cmallon

i recently got a lurcher and have been using my friends lamp but thought it is about time i got my own. i mainly go after rabbits. the fields i lamp are fairly small, no more than 1 - 1.5 acres. i seen this lamp and as i am new didnt really know if its good or not but i liked it. so is it good or bad.

http://www.nightsearcher.co.uk/PRODUCTS/tabid/55/agentType/View/PropertyID/13/language/en-GB/Default.aspx

would be grateful if anyone can help

And also am i allowed to lamp foxes in Northern Ireland

Thanks in advance Connor

Edited by cmallon

i recently got a lurcher and have been using my friends lamp but thought it is about time i got my own. i mainly go after rabbits. the fields i lamp are fairly small, no more than 1 - 1.5 acres. i seen this lamp and as i am new didnt really know if its good or not but i liked it. so is it good or bad.

http://www.nightsearcher.co.uk/PRODUCTS/tabid/55/agentType/View/PropertyID/13/language/en-GB/Default.aspx

Thanks in advance Connor

marty here mate dont get that lamp there shit my mates have them and just get proplems with them get a sriker or something there is a better lamps then that out there dont rush in and by the 1st 1 yea c all the best

Thanks in advance Connor

marty here mate dont get that lamp there shit my mates have them and just get proplems with them get a sriker or something there is a better lamps then that out there dont rush in and by the 1st 1 yea c all the best

Thanks for your input mate much appreciated is the striker your on about the Lightforce Lamp SL170 Striker Hand Held Lamp and also hich battery would you reccomend

Edited by cmallon

dont need anything too bright if you are just running rabbits mate, something with a good battery life

would a cbr 1000 motorbike battery do? Or are there betteries speciffically for it

specific bats mate, cheap to buy and ligher than the bike bat lol

dont need anything too bright if you are just running rabbits mate, something with a good battery life

would a cbr 1000 motorbike battery do? Or are there betteries speciffically for it

specific bats mate, cheap to buy and ligher than the bike bat lol

Thanks lads you all seem to be dead on, thought you would have taken piss as i am new the sport. thanks very much, Connor

12 volt 14 amp upwards is your best battery . the striker is the same as tonys .... if you are doing rabbits mainly get a lance (140) thats the one im using at the moment.

yes your allowed to do fox ......

if you ask some one who aint a dopey shit they would tell you all i have just said .

ps already told you ill see how much my battery will cost for postage from england and you can have that if its cheaper than buying a new one .

12 volt 14 amp upwards is your best battery . the striker is the same as tonys .... if you are doing rabbits mainly get a lance (140) thats the one im using at the moment.

yes your allowed to do fox ......

if you ask some one who aint a dopey shit they would tell you all i have just said .

ps already told you ill see how much my battery will cost for postage from england and you can have that if its cheaper than buying a new one .

Cheers Chid, you been out much

Edited by cmallon

YES YOU CAN LAMP FOXES IN IRELAND :thumbs:

your not aloud up north but yea are down south

some one else who dont know what there talking about ...

you can lamp fox both north and south read the hunting act , ring basc or sacs or the ca