ready at last

ianltz

right lads, the hutch is now bought and built, just waiting for a member from here to get back to me about some ferts, bought a sheet of 9mm ply anyone got any tips about what sort or how to build a good ferret box??? regards Ian, is this ok for 2 ferrets?4ft x 18" wide and 18" deep, got some straw and 2 drinking bottles already, so that if one freezes i have a spare, and some ferret nuggets from pets at home, but good access to rabbit aswell, should i feed whole rabbit and if so how often? gonna build a frame so that they are up from the floor, about waist height to bottom of hutch will that be ok?

post-33595-126141312065_thumb.jpg

post-33595-126141314881_thumb.jpg

Hi mate. Hutch is bi enough for 2 but no more. The height with the stand will be far to high, you don't want the hutch to be any more than a foot off the ground if it's that size. Feed half a rabbit to them and feed th other half when the first has gone. Hope this helps :thumbs:

Happy Hunting Jamie93

i looks good should be warm enough :icon_redface: just remember to turn the fire off at night :clapper: you could double it up as a coffee table if you are leaving it there :clapper::tongue2:

get some padalocks fitted to it better safe than sorry :yes::yes:

hahaha i thought it would make a nice centrepiece to the lounge :boogie: