1oo % stock broken

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a right nastly little bastward here thats had hold of a donkey and a dairy cow. He carnt be trusted around anything, or anyone, but he would be the last dog I would ever get rid of. Earthdogs for me should be kept on the lead right up to they give a mark at a hole so it doesnt matter if they are stock broken or not. The dog was brought up around cattle from 12 weeks old (everyday) so dont think for one minute its because he wasnt socialized to them.

I have a right nastly little bastward here thats had hold of a donkey and a dairy cow. He carnt be trusted around anything, or anyone, but he would be the last dog I would ever get rid of. Earthdogs for me should be kept on the lead right up to they give a mark at a hole so it doesnt matter if they are stock broken or not. The dog was brought up around cattle from 12 weeks old (everyday) so dont think for one minute its because he wasnt socialized to them.

Thats it,i have done all the socializing from an early age,

but when i have a couple off the lead at one time theres trouble.

Honestly lads,i dont believe that a couple of working terriers off their leads can be stock broken.

another thl classic and caomplete and utter bullshit.a dog off the couples should behave the same on the couples.

domt worry youngsters you should be aiming to have ALL dogs 100% stock broken and it is more the possible.

Honestly lads,i dont believe that a couple of working terriers off their leads can be stock broken.

another thl classic and caomplete and utter bullshit.a dog off the couples should behave the same on the couples.

domt worry youngsters you should be aiming to have ALL dogs 100% stock broken and it is more the possible.

:clapper::thumbs::clapper:

Nice one wink hound :icon_eek:

Show us a picture of two of your terriers on and off the couples around stock :hmm:

''Earthdogs for me should be kept on the lead right up to they give a mark at a hole so it doesnt matter if they are stock broken or not''

Maybe for you mate, but a dog like that around here isnt worth its weight in shite, i know from 1st hand experience.

If they cant hunt and use their nose the would see very little game around here. Foxes will be found in anything from rabbit burrows to under tin sheets in an old tip. And what about working rock piles etc. Ive learnt that to get the numbers you have to trust the dog, my russel often leads me to the holes, cant ask for any more than that.