lambourn lucher show

Anyone remember lambourn show? this was a brilliant venue, great crack,some top dog's on show. I remember going in local pub at night, all full of flat racing jockeys about 4 feet tall!!! why can't we get this show on again? anybody got old photo's from lambourn show?

• Like 1

Anyone remember lambourn show? this was a brilliant venue, great crack,some top dog's on show. I remember going in local pub at night, all full of flat racing jockeys about 4 feet tall!!! why can't we get this show on again? anybody got old photo's from lambourn show?

Chalkwarrens a past winner of Lambourn, the NLRC sell the Lambourn book that David Hancock produced. About £12 I think, good read.

Chalkwarrens a past winner of Lambourn, the NLRC sell the Lambourn book that David Hancock produced. About £12 I think, good read.

thanks, he must have had a real nice dog to have won that show!

i remember that show i was only young then and it was a really good show there used to be loads of dogs for sale there used to be a bloke there with a luton van with loads of dogs in the for sale

Lucy won supreme champion at Lambourn, it may have been the 'bling' collar she paraded round in that swung it, cunningly fashioned from a Ford Transit bumper! Love that tale Chalks :thumbs: