ANYONE GOT A WHIPPET DOING MORE THAN JUST RABBIT

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whippets have as much heart and prey drive as any lurcher i have ever seen run and i have first hand seen whippets take alot of various quarry pre ban. Whippets would pull down prey significantly larger than them self's but at the end of the day who wants to spend loads of time and money to waste an extremely good rabbiting dog by abusing its will to hunt for you. As even though they will pull large quarry why the heck would you want or need them to when there are lurchers of all shapes sizes that would have taken whatever you pointed them at in the past.

greg.

a lad that live down the road from me has a very nice whippet, got a merle eye, looks very much like that kc whippet on here, ,

one day he went shopping to morrisons with his other half, , he stayed in the car with the new born baby and the whippet, , thought he would let the whippet out for a piss, well she took of in hot pursuit on a big black cat, caught it at the other end of the car park and struggled to kill it but did after a short while,, many people see what happened the lad couldnt run over to sort the problem out as the baby was in the car, after killing it she retrievd the cat back to the car, :icon_redface: , , i would of loved to see the reactions of the townies,

a lad that live down the road from me has a very nice whippet, got a merle eye, looks very much like that kc whippet on here, ,

one day he went shopping to morrisons with his other half, , he stayed in the car with the new born baby and the whippet, , thought he would let the whippet out for a piss, well she took of in hot pursuit on a big black cat, caught it at the other end of the car park and struggled to kill it but did after a short while,, many people see what happened the lad couldnt run over to sort the problem out as the baby was in the car, after killing it she retrievd the cat back to the car, :icon_redface: , , i would of loved to see the reactions of the townies,

lol one hard whippet

Whippets have as much heart and prey drive as any lurcher i have ever seen run and i have first hand seen whippets take alot of various quarry pre ban. Whippets would pull down prey significantly larger than them self's but at the end of the day who wants to spend loads of time and money to waste an extremely good rabbiting dog by abusing its will to hunt for you. As even though they will pull large quarry why the heck would you want or need them to when there are lurchers of all shapes sizes that would have taken whatever you pointed them at in the past.

greg.

well mate not every 1 wants a big lurcher and why nt spend the time and money on them thts how you get a gd dog, coz at the end ov the day a small running dog iznt gonna piss abowt itl either not entertain or crack on and dispatch it,unlik sum bigger lurchers tht just want to fight and if the dog wants 2 and enjoys it y nt, and these days its illeagle 2 take owt bigga than a rabbit and if u are goin 2 break the law a small dogs a hell ov alot less ovious the a great hulk ov a thing mate.

funny enough mate she has a hlf merle eye mate it sound alot lyk my lil bitch in temperment also lol