bull x bitch

it would depend how the bullx was breed for me pure bullx grayhound then i would say a bitch would be lighted built for allround work were a dog might be a bit to heavy imoa. but bullxgrayhound to bullxgrayhound halfx then some dogs can be realy racey so a dog might have the advantage as they useualy have a bit more hight and more determand to catch than the bitchs in my opinion. but as already sead 3/8bull 5/8grayhound would be a safe bet as a allround bullx in my apinion.

it would depend how the bullx was breed for me pure bullx grayhound then i would say a bitch would be lighted built for allround work were a dog might be a bit to heavy imoa. but bullxgrayhound to bullxgrayhound halfx then some dogs can be realy racey so a dog might have the advantage as they useualy have a bit more hight and more determand to catch than the bitchs in my opinion. but as already sead 3/8bull 5/8grayhound would be a safe bet as a allround bullx in my apinion.

Cheers for replys lads,its all a learning prosess!

I see what ye mean,a half cross isnt just a bull and a hound,it can be a half cross x half cross.

That would make a lighter bitch and dog depending on the parents!