anyone interested

belting looking pups

is the sire grafting regular and a pic of the ones thats still for sale might help fella.

samba, what does the dam graft like

yes mate sire grafting all the time bloke who owns him doing alot of diging recentley so hes bin taking some pasty lol and as for the bitch [bANNED TEXT] she was in pup she was at it hard too crnt fault these dogs pal always give hundred percent.pups that are left all brindles except the big brindle 1 with most white on face and a couple off fawns. :thumbs:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE MOTHER IS THE BRINDLE BITCH OUT OF REECES LINES TO A HALFX

CALLED MURPHY :clapper:

THE SIRE IS OUT OF PIE LINE BOTH WORK WELL :thumbs:

IS THE BITCH A HALF CROSS THEN, AND THE SIRE A HALF OR THREE QUARTER, WHAT HEIGHT ARE THE PARENTS, HOW MANY DOGS IN LITTER, THANKS IN ADVANCE

the mother is a half x and the father is a 3\8ths 5\8ths the bitch is 26tts and the father is 28tts it was a litter of 13 but there is only 1 bitch left and 5 dogs :thumbs:

CHEERS FOR REPLY, ANYCHANCE YOU COULD PUT PIC UP OF DOG PUPS LEFT, AND THE SIRE OF PUPS.

WOULD HAVE TO DO THAT FOR YOU AS LAD DONT NO HOW TO PUT THEM UP

AS FOR SIRE THINK HE MIGHT HAVE SOME ON HIS PHONE OF SIRE

CHEERS

you will after give me a ring pal and then i can tell you whars left whilst looking at photo lol :clapper: .

THE MOTHER IS THE BRINDLE BITCH OUT OF REECES LINES TO A HALFX

CALLED MURPHY :clapper:

THE SIRE IS OUT OF PIE LINE BOTH WORK WELL :thumbs:

IS THE BITCH A HALF CROSS THEN, AND THE SIRE A HALF OR THREE QUARTER, WHAT HEIGHT ARE THE PARENTS, HOW MANY DOGS IN LITTER, THANKS IN ADVANCE

the mother is a half x and the father is a 3\8ths 5\8ths the bitch is 26tts and the father is 28tts it was a litter of 13 but there is only 1 bitch left and 5 dogs :thumbs:

CHEERS FOR REPLY, ANYCHANCE YOU COULD PUT PIC UP OF DOG PUPS LEFT, AND THE SIRE OF PUPS.

WOULD HAVE TO DO THAT FOR YOU AS LAD DONT NO HOW TO PUT THEM UP

AS FOR SIRE THINK HE MIGHT HAVE SOME ON HIS PHONE OF SIRE

CHEERS

you will after give me a ring pal and then i can tell you whars left whilst looking at photo lol :clapper: .

forgot to mention not on speahing terms who owns the sire sorry pal got pics on phone but crnt send them till 2moz no credit. :thumbs:

theres a few of these pups still available :thumbs:

can you put up some pics of the pups that still forsale mate, ive got a mate that looking for a pup, cheers HF.

crnt as samba as got camera but i can tell you first come first served someone coming on sunday think she wants a bitch theres still plenty to go at mate 2 big brindle dogs left and some nice racey bindles end sum racey fawns if can get camera al put them on later ok pal :thumbs:going on the first photo of pups the 3 fawn pups furthest away thats whats gone rest are still here pal. Edited by rebel2009

theres a few of these pups still available :thumbs:

can you put up some pics of the pups that still forsale mate, ive got a mate that looking for a pup, cheers HF.

crnt as samba as got camera but i can tell you first come first served someone coming on sunday think she wants a bitch theres still plenty to go at mate 2 big brindle dogs left and some nice racey bindles end sum racey fawns if can get camera al put them on later ok pal :thumbs:going on the first photo of pups the 3 fawn pups furthest away thats whats gone rest are still here pal.

WILL COME OVER TOMORROW MORNING ALL BEING WELL AND SORT THIS

FOR YOU

OR SEND A PIC TO CONNERS PHONE :thumbs: