Bsa ultra multi questions

Hi

Having had a lot of problems with my bsa ultra ms i received it back from bsa in brand new condition. I previously had a hw97k which had a nice solid shot with it. I realise there is two trigger systems with the ultra,

can i change my factory setup to give a more solid shot?

Kind Regards

JackW

what do you mean by more solid shot mate is it under power or do you mean the trigger is light

kev :thumbs:

Hi

thanks for replies. Yes sorry i meant the trigger seems very light, perhaps its just because its the 1st pre charged gun ive had. just wondered if i could change it somehow

if you turn gun over and look at the trigger there will be a tiny hole with a grub screw in it which can be adjusted to make the second stage closer or furhter away you should of got the alen key when you bought gun if not shouldnt be to hard to get one but it is very small :thumbs: let us know how you get on

if you turn gun over and look at the trigger there will be a tiny hole with a grub screw in it which can be adjusted to make the second stage closer or furhter away you should of got the alen key when you bought gun if not shouldnt be to hard to get one but it is very small :thumbs: let us know how you get on

As Kev says this will adjust the distance you have to pull the trigger before the shot is fired. It won't change the resistance of the trigger (which I think is what you're after?)

You're right in assuming that a PCP is a much lighter trigger, but you get used to it. When lining up a shot, don't rest your finger at the second stage of the trigger as you may have done with your Weihrauch. The Ultra is about the same "weight" of trigger as many other PCP's I've shot (including AA, Rapids, Daystates)

atb,

John