25 members have voted

1. 1. which do u think is better

• air arms s200
    • bsa ultra
    • other please say which

The Ultra by far mate.

Ive seen it in action and for accuracy and handling you wont get a better rifle anywhere for the price you are paying.

It matches my R10 and HW100KT for accuracy no problems and its about £390 cheaper than a R10 and £500 cheaper than a HW100KT.

Buy one mate you wont go wrong but i suggest you change the silencer as they are not up to much and another brand makes it really really quiet.

Zini

• 3 weeks later...

The S200 is a cracking little gun. In .177 it was a cheap entry into FT shoot. Its light, easy to handle and good value for money. Things I don't like about it are the plastic cocking bolt, it just feels like its going to snap off. That is easily replaceable but its another cost to consider. I have never liked the 2 piece stocks on these as they look totally toy town. Thankfully the MK3 has moved to a one piece stock which looks so much better.

The Ultra in .22 multi shot I think in the current world of PCP prices is god value for money. I prefer the synthetic stock as posted but I seem to prefer that with most. The alum mags are better in this gun. I think its a good hunting carbine.

Looking at what you are deciding between it seems you like your lighter and shorter rifles. So I'll throw another gun into the mix. You'd be able to pick up a second hand falcomn light hunter for that kind of money easy and based upon your choices I think that gun would suit you well.

Orrrrrr you could jus blow you budget completely and get one of these :)

http://i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss320/Christophertrent/1261582993.jpg