Popular Posts

@jackthelad can't let her go she has a few more shifts to put it yet! ? atb

Posted Images

heres a few

terrier005.jpg

terrier002.jpg

terrier012.jpg

:thumbs:

Is that the young dog J.B. bred and the bitch you bought?

we bought the rest of the litter 2 dogs 1 bitch and the mother witch was my dog as a pup and jb bought from me then i bought it back

we bought the rest of the litter 2 dogs 1 bitch and the mother witch was my dog as a pup and jb bought from me then i bought it back

:thumbs: Like the dog pup 10 months?... gonna make nice old school lakie

Edited by lakeman

Are they Middleton lines Brog

yes mate there from a very good dog called red witch is the brother to gm rex and a bitch called tanner and another bitch called red all the dogs in the pic go back to the dog called red direct from garry :thumbs:

only 7 mounths is keanos b/t bitch out of jb b/t jack?

HERE ONE I USED TO OWN AND WAS SOLD ON FOR GOOD MONEY AND IS DOING A FANTASTIC JOB DOING WHAT IT WAS BRED FOR

Photo-0020.jpg

nice bitch..but like 90 per cent of lakeland terriers today only any good for the show ring.had the same problem myself many times in the past :thumbdown:
Guest boysfaetheblackstuff

HERE ONE I USED TO OWN AND WAS SOLD ON FOR GOOD MONEY AND IS DOING A FANTASTIC JOB DOING WHAT IT WAS BRED FOR

Photo-0020.jpg

nice bitch..but like 90 per cent of lakeland terriers today only any good for the show ring.had the same problem myself many times in the past :thumbdown:

that dog had 9 digs under its belt in that pic and the longest one was for an hour 40 mins he it was only 28 months old in the pic. not my problem, you havent had ant decent laklands :wallbash::wallbash:

Edited by boysfaetheblackstuff
  • Like 1

Photo-0020.jpg

that dog had 9 digs under its belt in that pic and the longest one was for an hour 40 mins he it was only 28 months old in the pic. not my problem, you havent had ant decent laklands :wallbash::wallbash:

:clapper:

Yes, wasn't over keen on using a dog that young... But had no choice thanks to :censored:

The dog's doing well so far and the bitchi used is 110%

Yes, wasn't over keen on using a dog that young... But had no choice thanks to :censored:

The dog's doing well so far and the bitchi used is 110%

what bitch is she out