Lee Classic Loader Kit in 222

does anyone know if they make a Lee Classic Loader Kit for the 222. i have looked and only can fine them for 223 . are these any good . i just want a chaap way of reloading for now .you have to start somewhere or maybe someone as a setup they are not using which they maybe intrested in selling .

as anyone ever used the lee clasic loader kits . it looks very simple to use . i wouldnt be making loads of rounds maybe 10 to 20 a week so i just wanted something cheap and maybe the lee clasic loader might be the right way to go

cheers

spuddy the press fit all the dies mate. its only the dies themself you need in your caliber.

you want a

press

dies

scales

primer pocket tool

deburer for case neck[ does inside and out]

a powder funnel

a case tray

a pimer tool [ if your press doesnt have it on]

sonic cleaner for once you have fired the reloads[ nice to get the cases clean inside]

a micrometer to mesure your col

redding wax for when you size the neck[ only needs a dab]

a trickler

im sure others have more stuff or better stuff but this why i got to start up

Jamie g think you got wires crossed a little what spuddy is after is the lee classic loader very basic bit of kit no press needed.

personally not to sure on them myself cant get my head around assembling bullets with a hammer also dont think you can get them in .222

Edited by zook

Jamie g think you got wires crossed a little what spuddy is after is the lee classic loader very basic bit of kit no press needed.

personally not to sure on them myself cant get my head around assembling bullets with a hammer also dont think you can get them in .222

sorry mate what i should have said is that is all he needs to get started. i havent used the lee stuff im sure it does the job. i myself went for redding and rcbs stuff. cost abit more but worth the extra i think. besides most can be picked up secondhand

Try the links below. I bought all my reloading kit from both of these supplies but there are in the states. Cabelas will not sending you anything like dies (loads bullers) but they will send you everything else. It a law in the states. However, Natchezs will send you anything. Both store are competitively priced.

I have a Lee Clasic 4 hole turet Press - like it.

I have .222 and 6.5x55 Deluxe Dies

And you need all the other bit state.

So if it is Dies you need in .222 Natchezs have them.

NOTE> I find their website a bit funny to get through. Call them, I alway place my order over the phone and indeed will be placing one tonight. The number rings a bit funny and it seem very quite when they answer, like it is in somebody bed room :hmm::hmm: but they are great to talk to and will advise you. Ask them for a hard copy catalogue as it is very comprehensive. Hope this helps. Oh, remember you have to pay tax and import duty. But this can still be cheaper than buying here.

http://www.natchezss.com/

http://www.cabelas.com/

I hope you get what you want.............. :yes: