bull x

my old bull x bitch used to take alot of punishment single handed when she was younger but as she got more experianced somthing clicked and now she could do the job with only a few scratches.

the journy home is alway alot more relax now she has experiance, theres nothing worse than a pull with a freshly marked up dog.

couldnt agrre more my hearts been in me moth ever time a dogs got a mark on in the back of the car.

Perhaps its down to the bullx getting worked on the quarry it was bred for. Dont care what x youve got, your dog is going to get bit at some time or other. Its just that bullx,s tend to get more work on certain quarry than most other types of x,s. atb stabba

exactley youre not going to want a bull x for rabbits unless its a 3/4 and the odd exeption

if you want a rabbiting dog you get a collie beddie or saluki x people get bull x for there desired quarry atb shaun :thumbs:

i hear all this bull x are foxing dogs well if they are why bite them everywhere and get bit themselves while doing so why not get hold of them right and kill them.a mate of mine has a collie grey x bed grey/deer grey it gets hold and bites them once round the ribs and thats them dead and it has had as many fox as any bull x but without the scars retreives everything else live without a mark any bull used for fox mince everything

not all, ive got a 3/8 5/8 which retrieves reds and still brings rabbits live to hand

a mate of mine has a collie grey x bed grey/deer grey it gets hold and bites them once round the ribs and thats them dead and it has had as many fox as any bull x but without the scars retreives everything else live without a mark any bull used for fox mince everything

utter bullshit that lot and you know it!!!!

Perhaps its down to the bullx getting worked on the quarry it was bred for. Dont care what x youve got, your dog is going to get bit at some time or other. Its just that bullx,s tend to get more work on certain quarry than most other types of x,s. atb stabba

:thumbs:

i have a bull xs and he is good at what he does but one thing he goes for the neck and kills so he dont get smashed up it is how u bring ur dog up

Don't talk nonsense, "it's how you bring your dog up" what did you catch a fox and grab it by the back of it's neck and kill it? Fair play if you did, but I bet you have got some marks on ya mush.

• Like 1

now this is wat i dont understand, when people look at certain dogs, they will turn around and say well that hasnt seen much work cause its face isnt smashed up or scarred?? who the hell r they to dictate if the dog hasnt seen much work, they havent been out with that dog, so give the dog a chance to go out 1 night and see it work if it concerns u that much!! it could be many of factors on why the dog isnt smashed up, yes its gonna get the odd nic but does it mean that if a dog dont have any scars then he is no good? he could be quite a clever dog in my opinion an pin straight for the throat. every dog got its own way of doing the job!!

I had a dog , pre ban, took three on the trot, throat holds ,not a scratch afterwards.

next 2 ,one bit him through the shoulder, the next went deep in his muzzle and jaw.Sooner or later , even the best of them usually get some stick.

Thank the lord the Bull Xs came along :whistling: how on earth would a visious red fox be taken? Boys back in the day, even before pre-ban, ban- ban :laugh: What do you think were taking reds in the UK? Mind you without looking like a its stuck its face in a weed wacker :hmm: Not since bull x crosss became all the rage like tattoos and douche bags wearing knit caps in July have I read such retardation. Red fox is childs play for a proper lurcher, I mean really :doh: Talk about making a mole hill into a mountain. The hardest part is cathing them dispathing the easy part. ;)

Edited by STUNTMAN