one off whippet bitch pup for sale

Guest fence_hopper

Guest fence_hopper

this bitch is from avismar, nimrodel, laguna, jarmane, lord of the night, sooty sam, lines with 11 different champions in her kc papers, she has alot of good breeding also including nimrodel noir, lagua lizas link, penloe dutch gold and alot more. she aint lined bred to the max, which is a realy good thing. good strong happy outgoing pup full of life she will be expected to reach 20 to 21 tts. her perants have no grey around there muzzles. so she wont look 10 by time she is 5. she is show quality working whatever you choose to do or abit of both. i will take 300 to the right home. ring me on 07733160410 no time wasters please

034.jpg

Edited by fence_hopper

hi that a lot of money for a pup thats done no work this time of year so close to chri l hope you sell it and it go to a good home but you can buy a good dog runing for that sort of money how about that dog l had on the site for sale that was the crean off dogs he own made three and he would take ten out of ten rabbit and bring back to hand any way atb with the sale fine in a mug

Guest fence_hopper

dont be stupid fella thats cheap the bitch is kc regesterd. its not a mungrel go on epupz see for yourelf people are selling them for 600 if anythig i'll be 50 quid short :doh:

Guest fence_hopper

have you a clue about pure bred whippets you fokin plank, she's on e pupz there was a litter of whippet pups on here for 450 a day before i put this on so shut the fuk up nobhead, she's worth that every day of the week any one who knows whippets will tell you that. she's better bred than all this line bred ss stuff, quality bitch.

calm down f.h , your getting a bit uptight you old peddler you lol ..... seriously though this pup is cheap . so unless you know better .....belt up lol

Edited by otter
Guest fence_hopper

thanks otter. she's now sold to an experienced working home, where she'll be looked after buy a top bloke who wont peddle pups out of her like most whippet owners. thanks mate see you soon.

Edited by fence_hopper