whats best foxing lurcher mix

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fence hopper if you hold the yorki up to the greyhound fair play to you, you were new to the sport once, so if you have nothing sensible to say, then go find a horny yorki.

is that deerhoundxgrey first cross,

bullxgrey too heavy for rabbits or what??????????

just lost my hunting buddy on saturday, he was trying to fill my head with sh@t

Guest fence_hopper

a street mungrel will kill a fox ffs your not stupid are you, what do you like the look of the end of the day that dogs going to live a long time so make sure you get the right dog so your not one of these dickheads that pass dogs piller to post alb in what you pic. theres nothing a beddy greyhound first cross wont take

Edited by fence_hopper

if the dogs shit i'd sell it to someone in the uk, then head home again, hahaha,

only kidding, i know exactly what you mean, most bigger dogs should give a decent account on a fox,

so the list is beddy, wheaten or deerhound first cross greyhound, my looking can begin, like the sound of a hairy wheatenxgrey, cheers any other opinions

if the dogs shit i'd sell it to someone in the uk, then head home again, hahaha,

only kidding, i know exactly what you mean, most bigger dogs should give a decent account on a fox,

so the list is beddy, wheaten or deerhound first cross greyhound, my looking can begin, like the sound of a hairy wheatenxgrey, cheers any other opinions

there are alot of dogs arent font of tackling foxes,and some first crosses lack a bit of boot,the more of an all rounder you have, the more possabilities are open to you when your out hunting, get yourself a 3/4 terrier cross ,bull, wheaten ,beddy,Donedeal throw up a few sometimes,good luck with it anyway,

collie whippet grey or a hancock dog, dont care what any of you say ive sen them work and they were shit hot tore them apart, the whippet x was the better dog though fox didnt even last 2 mins she tore right through it savage little bitch she lived in his house with the wife and kids soft as anything till you got her on the lamp.

my mate had an irish bred wheaton x that was more of a dog fighter than fox killer even saw it take on a st bernard lol it had a bull x at a show at the black bull inn on the a66 n county durham hard little thing that dog :)