kerry blue at trials

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Terriermen at a show in the 60s. Co. Carlow I believe.

I've got a few some are mine others are close friends and relatives of the men that kept them dogs. Most of them are not with us anymore, so seeing this forums a bit slow at the minute I thought I'd s

Posted Images

I've got a few some are mine others are close friends and relatives of the men that kept them dogs. Most of them are not with us anymore, so seeing this forums a bit slow at the minute I thought I'd share a few maybe be able to get a good thread going. I started one a few years back but unfortunately I had to pull it because some people started mentioning names of men that still keep the breed alive today, which in my opinion was unnecessary.

• Like 6

I've got a few some are mine others are close friends and relatives of the men that kept them dogs. Most of them are not with us anymore, so seeing this forums a bit slow at the minute I thought I'd share a few maybe be able to get a good thread going. I started one a few years back but unfortunately I had to pull it because some people started mentioning names of men that still keep the breed alive today, which in my opinion was unnecessary.

very good thinking that, stop the wankers mainly shitpot and co, was he ever put to any greyhounds?? Bring back the 90s care free times here.

I've a head like a sieve and too much information at times. Pic of Hacketstown Jack or Brownlow Bob can't remember which one.

It's Hacketstown Jack.

Any info on the one of the lads standing at the back of the car ?

Edited by neil cooney
  • 2 weeks later...