whats the most unusual dogs you have seen out lamping

Guest Dale

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tango was bred in Holland and shipped to Saudi Arabia with her litter brother to be guard dogs at a Princes palace. She was professionly trained by an Indian Army dog handler. She was given to me as a replacement for my Saluki who had to be p.t.s. at 17 y/o. I flew her to England and she spent 6 months in quarantine. She took to hunting like she had done it all her life, she's lost most of her speed now, but still has a go at fox, deer and rabbits, I'm supprised Dbermans are not used more in the make up of lurchers, I know they are in Australia.

Cheers.

covered this one before...my mate had an acidental litter doberman bitch to track grehound... the pups were very interesting dogs..my mate kept a small lightly built bitch..looked like a saluki cross...it was mustard on all quarry,but he lost it to parvo..his mate kept a big dog about 29" he was a beast.. long time ago but deffo an interseting cross with correct dogs.

take the mans offer up lee, itll beat doing nowt :thumbs:

Mate, I've got millions of things to do. I'm ferreting tomorrow then I've got the baby and a family to run. Was out last week with a Member carrying rabbits, learning as I go, P!ss wet through and enjoyed everyminute of it. Been out with a few and I'm out tues/wed with another

Member lamping and putting in

A graft I'm sure.

I did ask whin a while back for a night out and don't get me wrong whin I do appreciate the offer all be it a p!ss take out of me but I'd rather not after some of the things you have said to

Me on here.

aw come on now whats said on here is not real in life fech ,when out in feild its a more serous approach honestly or we wood get no were , dont take it to heart , vee fech my nephew cdy rake aboot get it tite if they do daft things etc , and if they do good they get a hand shake ,i dont take the internet serous , unles about hunting serous things