best say hello

Guest potter

gotta say sorry am still tryin 2 work this f***in thing,names potter,just in2 terriers an bulls really,had em 4 years an luv 2 work em. am strugglin with the computa thing but u neva learn if u dont try!p.s. thats not me real name though. :D

Guest potter
Hi Potter, welcome to the site, No swearing on here mind, there is a fine for anyone who does, payable to me, I except all credit cards or paypal, please e mail me with your credit card details,  :yahoo:

i was driven 2 profanities coz of my financial predicament so fraid no can do with the payment but will gladly apologize 4 the swearing. :icon_redface:

Guest potter
Nice to have someone else to argue with..... :11: ....... ;)

Sounds like you know your stuff ...Its a pleasue.... :)

im just a learner [bANNED TEXT] but thanks 4 takin the time :good: think i'll get chucked off if i dont shut up but i stupid enuf 2 hav an opinion! :realmad:

:D Nothing wrong with an opinion potter ;) We are all entitled to them, its good to have healthy debate..its good to see it not turn to bickering and everyone accepts peoples views...we don't have to agree...what annoys me is when good threads turn to absolute rubbish through petty insults and infighting amongst members...it can be fun sometimes :11: but then again as I said it can leave bad feelings amongst people and ruin a post....

Nice to be :friends: :friends: .

Guest potter
:D Nothing wrong with an opinion potter  ;)  We are all entitled to them, its good to have healthy debate..its good to see it not turn to bickering and everyone accepts peoples views...we don't have to agree...what annoys me is when good threads turn to absolute rubbish through petty insults and infighting amongst members...it can be fun sometimes  :11:  but then again as I said it can leave bad feelings amongst people and ruin a post....

Nice to be :friends:  :friends: .

yup :friends: :D