Birds Of Prey Photographs

leedavis

Hi All,

Well first things first, Im am not wanting to blag a hunt or anything like that. All i am after is to photograph birds of prey, British prefered. I am willing to travel within a reasonable distance from leeds. I hopefully want to get some good shots of birds inflight, on branches etc. In return i am happy to give some images to you and an enlargment for your time. Am also happy to pay for the time if you are not interested in prints.

I have started a website www.lee-davis.co.uk only 3 shot of kingfisher on here at the moment. But can send other images if you want to see my work before hand.

I can also provide several refrences from other photographers and 1 or 2 people i have met in person from the site

I am genuine and like minded been a hunter myself using a bas ultra but as i said stricktley photography.

if your willing for me to do this let me know so we can arrange it.

Many Thanks

Lee

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers matie, none of them my birds, pics Ive taken here and there, the falcon is captive bred belonging to a friend..

Posted Images

Great pics mate, I'm a lurcher man myself but I've always admired guys that hunt with hawks/falcons, met a guy a few years back that took his perigrine out with a Jack Russell terrier he would throw the bird up and it would fly from tree to tree watching the terrier, waiting for it to flush the pheasants up, then bang away with them.

met a guy a few years back that took his perigrine out with a Jack Russell terrier he would throw the bird up and it would fly from tree to tree watching the terrier, waiting for it to flush the pheasants up, then bang away with them.

:icon_eek: a peregrine??????? :no:

Great pics mate, I'm a lurcher man myself but I've always admired guys that hunt with hawks/falcons, met a guy a few years back that took his perigrine out with a Jack Russell terrier he would throw the bird up and it would fly from tree to tree watching the terrier, waiting for it to flush the pheasants up, then bang away with them.

Sounds more like an hawk than a falconthumbs.gif I am the same more of a lurcher man but have had the plesure to ferret for lads with hawks.atb dell

Sounds more like an hawk than a falconthumbs.gif I am the same more of a lurcher man but have had the plesure to ferret for lads with hawks.atb dell

that's what i do i am dog man and i ferret for my mate who fly birds its totally diffident (but special)