13 kids and pregnant again but she will not until she as twin

Guest bullterrier

Some of you are making out there scrounging , the womans partner works as a canal boat builder , they will get child benefit for each child in full time education like the rest of us do

They will only get what there entitled to like the rest of us , there not living on bnefit

The only reason the tax credits a high figure is simply the amount of children , i have one 15 yrs old lad at home & he is never out the fridge so times that by 13 , thats where the money goes feeding them all :laugh:

Kay

You're missing the point somewhat................... 13 kids & wont stop til shes had twins! Come on girl, she's clearly a basket case. £4200 pcm = a gross salary of circa £90k

Glad you have time to work all that out , its quite clearly upset you , maybe you should tell them to stop :laugh:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If those kids all grow up to be hard working adults, how much tax will they all pay between them over their working lives? ..and what about the tax on petrol, beer, fags, etc, they will contribute?

If those kids all grow up to be hard working adults, how much tax will they all pay between them over their working lives? ..and what about the tax on petrol, beer, fags, etc, they will contribute?

i think in my great grans day women didnt really get any choice , they simply didnt refuse there husbands , women choose now , were more liberated & are likely to clump the old man back if he starts his demands :laugh::laugh:

i think in my great grans day women didnt really get any choice , they simply didnt refuse there husbands , women choose now , were more liberated & are likely to clump the old man back if he starts his demands :laugh::laugh:

:laugh:

I keep telling the wife she's lucky we didn't meet 'back in the old days!' :clapper: I think it's high time we went back to them myself! :whistling::D

:laugh:

I keep telling the wife she's lucky we didn't meet 'back in the old days!' :clapper: I think it's high time we went back to them myself! :whistling::D

Mind you my nan stood no messing about from my grandad , he was firmly put in his place as little as me nan was :laugh:

I suppose you could say that it's up to the individual how many kids they have, but I'm willing to wager good money to anyone on this, that if they had to feed, clothe and rear them without benefits the vast majority of them wouldn't have as many. Also, it may be different in other areas but from my observations it's people on benefits who have the large families, they haven't got the strength or inclination to work but most seem able to spew kids out.

my god just because there different, i agree i wouldn't want four kids let alone 13 but thats my choice if all there getting is tax credits and child benefit (the same as every one else)then what dose it matter. hes working they are obviously very family orientated which is more than i can say for a lot of the families i see. and as for the guy who says she has probably never worked.you have no idea of the hard work involved in raising children,

before i had my two boys i trained and cared for 27 horses 7 days a week , but having my to boys is much more tiering mentally and physically.

i wonder when she last got an hour to her self ?!!

i admire her if all those kids grow up to be hard working people with a good sense of community she will of done a bloody good job.

Ferret, your last sentence. How many brain surgeons do you know called Frodo ! lolol

who said anything about brain surgeons ? they could all work in the sewers for all i care, you dont have to be earning top wack to be hard working or have a good sense of community.

lots of stupid people call there kids stupid names all the celebs do it !

The average French farmer probably gets as much money off the UK taxpayer in a year as this family does, have a go at them! biggrin.gif We give the EU the equivalent of £37.5 million every day.

Oh ok thanks for pointing that out, that makes it ok then.

lets all just stop having ago at each other and agree on one thing...........................................its all the governments fault because there a bunch of useless wa#kers, they should pour all the money they waste into this country to make it a GREAT BRITAIN once again :victory:

The average French farmer probably gets as much money off the UK taxpayer in a year as this family does, have a go at them! biggrin.gif We give the EU the equivalent of £37.5 million every day.

Oh ok thanks for pointing that out, that makes it ok then.

Who said it's not OK? Your opinion is your own and as valid as anybody else's, but don't presume to think you speak for everyone. ;)