13 kids and pregnant again but she will not until she as twin

Guest bullterrier

What amazes me is this guy's stamina! He builds canal boats, right? That means he spends all day heaving around bloody great steel plates, from 6mm to 12mm thick, and welding 'em up. Then he goes home and puts another one in the oven! What a man. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

RicW

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What amazes me is this guy's stamina! He builds canal boats, right? That means he spends all day heaving around bloody great steel plates, from 6mm to 12mm thick, and welding 'em up. Then he goes home and puts another one in the oven! What a man. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

RicW

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

Some of you are making out there scrounging , the womans partner works as a canal boat builder , they will get child benefit for each child in full time education like the rest of us do

They will only get what there entitled to like the rest of us , there not living on bnefit

The only reason the tax credits a high figure is simply the amount of children , i have one 15 yrs old lad at home & he is never out the fridge so times that by 13 , thats where the money goes feeding them all :laugh:

i think they are getting more than just child benifit as after 2 or 3 kids it max`s out at £50 per kid per month so for 10 kids thats £500 lets say another £200 for the other 3 thats £700 so they are getting another £3500 every month in other benifits.

i just think its wrong for people of any creed or colour to be living off other peoples hard work.

i think it was on a programme about benifits not long ago they said that more money goes out country wide in benifits each year than comes in in tax on earnings each year, unbelievable, how can this be allowed to continue its no wonder this countrys going to shit the government relys on the vote of people on benifits soon there wont be enough people working to pay for the ones who dont want to work.

my god just because there different, i agree i wouldn't want four kids let alone 13 but thats my choice if all there getting is tax credits and child benefit (the same as every one else)then what dose it matter. hes working they are obviously very family orientated which is more than i can say for a lot of the families i see. and as for the guy who says she has probably never worked.you have no idea of the hard work involved in raising children,

before i had my two boys i trained and cared for 27 horses 7 days a week , but having my to boys is much more tiering mentally and physically.

i wonder when she last got an hour to her self ?!!

i admire her if all those kids grow up to be hard working people with a good sense of community she will of done a bloody good job.

Some of you are making out there scrounging , the womans partner works as a canal boat builder , they will get child benefit for each child in full time education like the rest of us do

They will only get what there entitled to like the rest of us , there not living on bnefit

The only reason the tax credits a high figure is simply the amount of children , i have one 15 yrs old lad at home & he is never out the fridge so times that by 13 , thats where the money goes feeding them all :laugh:

Kay

You're missing the point somewhat................... 13 kids & wont stop til shes had twins! Come on girl, she's clearly a basket case. £4200 pcm = a gross salary of circa £90k

my god just because there different, i agree i wouldn't want four kids let alone 13 but thats my choice if all there getting is tax credits and child benefit (the same as every one else)then what dose it matter. hes working they are obviously very family orientated which is more than i can say for a lot of the families i see. and as for the guy who says she has probably never worked.you have no idea of the hard work involved in raising children,

before i had my two boys i trained and cared for 27 horses 7 days a week , but having my to boys is much more tiering mentally and physically.

i wonder when she last got an hour to her self ?!!

i admire her if all those kids grow up to be hard working people with a good sense of community she will of done a bloody good job.

Ferret, your last sentence. How many brain surgeons do you know called Frodo ! lolol