Working Dog FOOD

Chudleys working crunch 15kg £10.05p

I feed it because it was recommended to me by a couple of people. I've fed it for a couple of months now the dog has taken well to it.

Plus the price is'nt bad either

Edited by danielt

What do you feed your Dog and why ?

I feed mine on Pro Plan and like the food as they have plenty of energy and i don't get excessive amounts of crap !

But At £ 48 for 15 KG :angry: it is getting too expensive !!!

my 2 get bakers complete they love it and does them well look good and work well who care what it cost me you like to eat well dont you

What do you feed your Dog and why ?

I feed mine on Pro Plan and like the food as they have plenty of energy and i don't get excessive amounts of crap !

But At £ 48 for 15 KG :angry: it is getting too expensive !!!

my 2 get bakers complete they love it and does them well look good and work well who care what it cost me you like to eat well dont you

Thats why i asked ! Bakers complete is only £23 for 15 kg. Is it cereal based ? or animal derivatives ?

From what i have read ' Purina ' is not a good brand.

Edited by coldweld

I have a cocker and a beddy/wippet, some days mine are on Betta other days raw meat and veg some days they are realy lucky and get left over lamb stew, depends on how much exercise they have had but I try and keep it balanced and interesting. The raw meat could be anything from rabbit, beef mince or the butchers special which is a mix up of all the left overs, meat offal the lot. They love it and look great for it. :thumbs:

I have a cocker and a beddy/wippet, some days mine are on Betta other days raw meat and veg some days they are realy lucky and get left over lamb stew, depends on how much exercise they have had but I try and keep it balanced and interesting. The raw meat could be anything from rabbit, beef mince or the butchers special which is a mix up of all the left overs, meat offal the lot. They love it and look great for it. :thumbs:

dry food the equivalent is microwave processed meals :thumbdown:

RAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAW all the way :victory:

dry food the equivalent is microwave processed meals :thumbdown:

RAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAW all the way :victory:

I agree but I keep the dry food for those days when I forget to get the meat out the freezer :icon_redface: That said I think its the same as humans, good to have a healthy diet but the odd bit of junk aint gonna hurt ya.

We use Marsdens Prestige 25 both for the Lab and the Black Fell Terror(not mis-spelled).

25% protein with a high oil content and green lipped mussel for joint health.

£14.58 for a 15kg bag and if you buy 2 bags they deliver to your door for free.

I will say though that I would not recommend this to less active dogs, not including working them mine are out a minimum of 3 hours a day everyday irrespective of weather training and playing, and they still have boundless energy I've even thought of eating it myself.

There are other dog feeds in th Marsden range that would suit less active dogs and they are cheaper still and all have the same offer of buy 2 get free delivery,god I sound like a Marsdens salesperson which I'm not I just like the product and service.

Mike...