***new price****due to time wasters lurcher coli grehound x deerhound greyhound bitch

hi if you can remember i wos gunna sell this bitch early last year because of pepole tryin to nick her. but deciderd to keep her in house.but now i have no choice because i have left the wife an i am bck at my sisters.EVEN SELLIN MY JEEP because i am on my arse.so now i am bollocksd... she is now about 18 _ 20 month old stands around 24 25inc on lamp retrives the lot.she as been in to a few bigger things that i will let u no about.VERY VERY reluctant sale (MUST) go to workin home otherwise she will not go..£150> 07500264093 or 01320 344485 cheers (SOUTHYORKSHIRE)

post-30781-125871508967_thumb.jpg

post-30781-125871510609_thumb.jpg

hi if you can remember i wos gunna sell this bitch early last year because of pepole tryin to nick her. but deciderd to keep her in house.but now i have no choice because i have left the wife an i am bck at my sisters.EVEN SELLIN MY JEEP because i am on my arse.so now i am bollocksd... she is now about 18 _ 20 month old stands around 24 25inc on lamp retrives the lot.she as been in to a few bigger things that i will let u no about.VERY VERY reluctant sale (MUST) go to workin home otherwise she will not go..£200> 01320 344485 cheers (SOUTHYORKSHIRE)

hi mate dose ur bitch jump and retrive to hand and is she steady and where r u based in south yorkshire thanks

hi if you can remember i wos gunna sell this bitch early last year because of pepole tryin to nick her. but deciderd to keep her in house.but now i have no choice because i have left the wife an i am bck at my sisters.EVEN SELLIN MY JEEP because i am on my arse.so now i am bollocksd... she is now about 18 _ 20 month old stands around 24 25inc on lamp retrives the lot.she as been in to a few bigger things that i will let u no about.VERY VERY reluctant sale (MUST) go to workin home otherwise she will not go..£200> 01320 344485 cheers (SOUTHYORKSHIRE)

hi mate dose ur bitch jump and retrive to hand and is she steady and where r u based in south yorkshire thanks

only lust started jumping mate but cuming on very well an she retives well to doncaster area mate

only lust started jumping mate but cuming on very well an she retives well to doncaster area mate

my num is 01302 344485 got it wrong sorry

I would have snatched your hand off if i had been in work and am only at rotherham was she bred locally? atb dell

she woz breed up leeds [bANNED TEXT]

mate i been textin and tryin to ring you about the trooper you were selling! do you still have it. very interested.

cheers jonny