16 Week Old Bullgreyhound for sale

He is a 16 week old Bull/Greyhound X Saluki/Greyhound.He is 20 1/2 inches(tts).

He is lead trained and stays close off the lead. He is house trained and cage trained, quiet whilst in the cage.

He responds to the whistle with treats and obeys the basic commands sit, lie down etc. Not mastered stay yet, lets us get around five steps away.

If you want to see some pics of his parents log onto Snipers profile. His dad is a well know coursing dog called 'Pepsi'.

He is fully vaccinated and wormed by the vet, we have the card to show vaccinations given.

Vet asked to monitor him every two weeks as he was growing at a very fast pace. Forgot to mention to the vet what he was crossed with!!!! She thinks he will be a very very large dog.

No expence has been spared with this pups food. He has been fed on tuna and a vetenarian supplied dog food. His coat is like silk.

He really is a stunning dog but a new job means we just won't have the time for him.

He is a working dog and needs to be put to work. He is full of energy and we haven't got the time to invest in him although I don't want to let him go It wouldn't be fair to keep him.

The pics posted were taken 3-4 weeks ago. He is a good, strong cracking dog, he has just started to chase in the last week.

I am looking for offers around £200 what I paid for him as a pup, but the money isn't the issue it's the suitability of the new owner. So no time wasters please only genuine dog lovers from working background.

If you think you can tire him out then give us a call on Preston 01772 493641

Edited by sweeper1gg

Dog now gone

He is a 16 week old Bull/Greyhound X Saluki/Greyhound.He is 20 1/2 inches(tts).

He is lead trained and stays close off the lead. He is house trained and cage trained, quiet whilst in the cage.

He responds to the whistle with treats and obeys the basic commands sit, lie down etc. Not mastered stay yet, lets us get around five steps away.

If you want to see some pics of his parents log onto Snipers profile. His dad is a well know coursing dog called 'Pepsi'.

He is fully vaccinated and wormed by the vet, we have the card to show vaccinations given.

Vet asked to monitor him every two weeks as he was growing at a very fast pace. Forgot to mention to the vet what he was crossed with!!!! She thinks he will be a very very large dog.

No expence has been spared with this pups food. He has been fed on tuna and a vetenarian supplied dog food. His coat is like silk.

He really is a stunning dog but a new job means we just won't have the time for him.

He is a working dog and needs to be put to work. He is full of energy and we haven't got the time to invest in him although I don't want to let him go It wouldn't be fair to keep him.

The pics posted were taken 3-4 weeks ago. He is a good, strong cracking dog, he has just started to chase in the last week.

I am looking for offers around £200 what I paid for him as a pup, but the money isn't the issue it's the suitability of the new owner. So no time wasters please only genuine dog lovers from working background.

If you think you can tire him out then give us a call on Preston 01772 493641