• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

few pictures of barber

post-6341-125864709703_thumb.jpg

post-6341-125864721628_thumb.jpg

bvery nice mate, what height is he, has he done much? what breeding is he?

he is 23inchs , 5/8 3/8 bull grey and this will be his first season but got high hopes for him but so far the weather aint been right or nothing about .

Is it just me or were quite a few of these dogs just slim, not fit??? don't get me wrong, there's some beauty's been posted but a fair few didn't seem to have any definition to the muscles?

I know the colouring can affect the look of the dog (smooth, single coloured dogs always look more toned) but some seemed to have very little muscle, certainly on the back legs?

Please tell me if I'm being too critical? or are some just finding another excuse to post a pic of their dog no matter what fitness level?

Not having a go or anything mate but most of the lurchers being posted on this forum are the very muscular bull x and compared to these most other breeds dont look to have that much muscle tone but could be equally as fit if not fitter than those with muscle tone in there breed ! Please correct me if im wrong but thats jus my input thats all !

Heres mine hes collie x

Not the best or latest pic but it will have to do

post-36175-125866006061_thumb.jpg