Bitch update for Kayteetess.

Glad to see shes well! ive heard alot about her :yes: and very pleased shes doing so well for you, i forgot to give you the paperwork at the show, tell curt to give bruzz a bell to arange a date to go out,cant wait to see her in action atb kate :thumbs:

Thank's for the reply, she's coming on nicely. Nevermind bout paperwork i'm sure i could get some information about her from you if i ever bred her in a few years time. yeah i will do. i might be out for a shine tonight with one of my mates and curt so i'll have a word then.

Thank's

Sam.

Glad to see shes well! ive heard alot about her :yes: and very pleased shes doing so well for you, i forgot to give you the paperwork at the show, tell curt to give bruzz a bell to arange a date to go out,cant wait to see her in action atb kate :thumbs:

Thank's for the reply, she's coming on nicely. Nevermind bout paperwork i'm sure i could get some information about her from you if i ever bred her in a few years time. yeah i will do. i might be out for a shine tonight with one of my mates and curt so i'll have a word then.

Thank's

Sam.

nice looking bitch mate :thumbs: whats her breeding
She's Saluki/Greyhound x Laguna Whippet. The lady who made the first post on this topic knows more of her breeding than me. Thanks Sambo123
nice bitch what age and tts is she? rich.

She's around 16 month and 22 inch mate.

Sambo123

Her breeding... Dams a little 16" mostly laguna bred whippet bit of oakbark in her, the sire(brunt saluki grey 27") out of our bitch tess( jp,s wilkie bred back to merlin eve)tess was put to m,ruffs flinn which is out of b,f,s jack litter brother to G.dickinsons red and rosa

Bruzz already out tonight sambo, did you know the sire to hers is at neils if you want a gander at him( not sure whether youve seen him) tell curt to take you round tell him i told you he wont mind,

Shes looking good anyway and like the pics :toast: if your out next week give us a bell :thumbs: