is hunting all quarry really breaking the law???????

First of all I will start with the fact that i dont make many posts and rarely give my opinion on threads that i read week in week out, on this or any other website. I feel that the information that is available on title of this post should be shared with you. I felt the need to post this thread because i think those of you who think we deserve fairness and are willing to take time out to learn how should be given the chance as I have.

First fact: if you have caused no harm or loss to another man you are acting within the law.( common law). Common law was stated clearly long before all parliment and still to this day superceeds any parliment.

Parliment decide upon, then pass a bill called an act/statute., I.E the hunting act.

put simply these acts that the government churn out where they see fit do not have the power that the general society assume they have. Its all part of a grand deception that we're tricked into believing.

you can only be prosecuted under an act/statute if you give your consent.

this is given in many ways i.e signature of a form.( which we are not fully disclosed )

If you want to be as free on this planet as you are rightly born free then study your rights and make a stand as more and more people are now doing everyday.

you can start here www.fmotl.com or watch some small video diaries on youtube , free man.

I hope those of you out there who are like minded and love our sport can find out some truth as i have.

best of luck.

sounds like something out of the matrix.didnt david icke say he was the messiah! on national tv :icon_eek: to be honest hes a nut job whos doing very nicely :yes: out of his twisted take on things,id like to see you stand up in court and tell the judge youre a free man and dont recognise these petty laws :bye:

sounds like something out of the matrix.didnt david icke say he was the messiah! on national tv :icon_eek: to be honest hes a nut job whos doing very nicely :yes: out of his twisted take on things,id like to see you stand up in court and tell the judge youre a free man and dont recognise these petty laws :bye:

If thats what you would really like then take time to research this issue before you condem it and thats exactly what you will see. I dont know who David Ike is i did not post his link.

Thanks for your comment.

Edited by bullseye

best of luck then you wont beat the system all you can do is play the game.

I am sorry but I have been in court and seen the truth behind this its only exercising our law, real law and yes you can beat their sysytem of deception if you know the LAW. I have witnessed with my own eyes in the flesh.

The government are counting on people like you to stem the uprising of truth.