bloody love it here lol,oi dean have 1 back u bugger :feck: and as for you mayor dean hit the nail on the head.only thing he didnt mention was the bitch you never had a good 1 of them either :whistling:but on a serious note now,even tho the pups are from a long line of sheep killers.eg GOLLY lol gutted to hear that they all died today,all the hard work for nothing.

so are you saying after all you hardmen hijacked the thread and started waving yer cocks at each other, the lad has felt compelled to pts the remaining pups,if that right its a f*****g shame as they were belters and looked like they had wanted for nowt,and well worth the price, they were a credit to whoever fed them

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the dog f****d up wit me on the night i took i out it had a off night if once the dog f**k up with me its gone simple as and if the guy whos got him now is happy best of luck to him and why are you calling me a women you dont even know me and saying i knows f**k all iv had bulls all my life 30+ years iv forgot what you know and for golly killing a kid my kids road on his back iv seen the dog squeeking with the kids hangin on him and not once with any aggression and the dog never squeeked on his quarry the dog is a gentle giant loves people so wake up

sorry turk i wasnt calling u a women and in wasnt sayin u didnt have a clue i was on about nicola i heard about u and everything ive heard about u and your dogs and its all good happyhunting mate :thumbs:

SORRY TURK . you f*****g suck arse. he only give a dog 1 chance. whats to say dog had a bad day. :notworthy:

glad he not manager of man utd

wasnt talkin 2 u u stick 2 your rattin and rabbiting plastic hunter :icon_redface::laugh::laugh::laugh:

bloody love it here lol,oi dean have 1 back u bugger :feck: and as for you mayor dean hit the nail on the head.only thing he didnt mention was the bitch you never had a good 1 of them either :whistling:but on a serious note now,even tho the pups are from a long line of sheep killers.eg GOLLY lol gutted to hear that they all died today,all the hard work for nothing.

so are you saying after all you hardmen hijacked the thread and started waving yer cocks at each other, the lad has felt compelled to pts the remaining pups,if that right its a f*****g shame as they were belters and looked like they had wanted for nowt,and well worth the price, they were a credit to whoever fed them

cheers mate :thumbs:

cheers mate :thumbs:

:cry:

got this bitch off robsha just before last xmas doing very well.

is thats out of a jibber. diesel lol

[/quote

diesels pups were born march 2009...... this man had his bitch pup just [bANNED TEXT] xmas last year...... so no - its not out of diesel..........think u no it all....but u no f**k all.......mind your own business.......... & change your name to dull c**t

got this bitch off robsha just before last xmas doing very well.

is thats out of a jibber. diesel lol

[/quote

diesels pups were born march 2009...... this man had his bitch pup just [bANNED TEXT] xmas last year...... so no - its not out of diesel..........think u no it all....but u no f**k all.......mind your own business.......... & change your name to dull c**t

lol :clapper: