• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jade is out of a halfx bitch called snatch and a deerhoundgreyhoundxbullgreyhound dog called alf and both of these are 1st class workers so is jade and josh the father and hes out of golly so i dont need 2 tell u how good he is every1 knows golly and nell is mother and shes another top class bitch u wont get much better bred pups than these ive bred these 4 my own use so i wouldnt breed from these dogs if i didnt think these pups wouldnt make top class dogs! and il try and get pics of the dog so if [NO TEXT TALK] intrested give me a ring no time wasters please happy hunting!!!!!!!

sorry mate gorra do this,golly how good he is your having a laugh ffs.good at what listening nope,jumping nope,running nope,behaving nope,get yah head from up your arse same as robsha.you know who i am i tell you golly is nothing but a sheep killer,and thats it if you want a dog like tha buy a pitt bull illegal they are but thats all wolly is ooooopppss soz lol golly.robsha you know where i am 2 il talk to either of you il be there when or if you come up nite.and as for YOU and DEAN 29 weeks ago you hadnt talked for 6 mnths whats happening you ARSEHOLES.

had 4 cans of breaker agen have u wheres your whippet greyhound sat next 2 u on the computor pretending your out lamping :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::feck: and 4 golly he has been 1st class worker all is life and sired some the best dogs about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!well up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

golly would kill a kid????????? are you on another planet mate :icon_eek:

and as far as josh goes ask turk how hes goin now hes flyin and did u read wat he put on hear he had off nite so how can u say he jibbed u aint got a clue tippickle women no all but knows f**k all

to be honest with you i owned josh when he was fourteen months old i started him and he was coming on well doin the job and looked promising i then gave him to turk as a favour and the last i heard turk sold him to robsha as he spewed from what im told turk told robsha the crack with josh and robsha still wanted to take him on the dog was only a young dog and maybe just had an off night with turk but turk pushes his dogs and likes to test them to the limit so perhaps thats what turk didnt like with josh? josh is bread out of real good stuff we have the brother to him up here and hes some dog but as you know you can put good stuff to good stuff and still get a bad one thats just how it works i wish people would be more straight then there would be less shit about

from what ive been told by one of Robsha's mates that he goes lamping with a lot, the dogs just running alongside stuff an barking at stuff that bites back, i heard he's only good for rabbits and he's not very good at those. Couldnt been that clever, Robsha has sold him on for good money as a guaranteed dog (again). Why pass jibbers about claiming their something their not. From what ive been told, he does this a lot. Dont know him myself but ive never heard anyone have a good word to say about him. Feel sorry for the boy that bred from it, persuaded by Robsha that he's a good dog. Not saying the pups wont be good but feel sorry for you mate. Also feel sorry for whoever bought Josh now.

right you silly little boy,let me tell you some thing.I go lamping every night of the week with ROBSHA and have seen JOSH work and he is deffently not a spewer,i have seen this dog kill more stuff then you've seen(he would frighten little boy's like you)So who ever you spoke to that suppose to go lamping with ROBSHA is full of shit..and just to put the record straight TURK never said that the dog spewed he was sold for other reasons..and the man who owns the dog now is over the moon with the dog and would never part with him.

golly would kill a kid????????? are you on another planet mate :icon_eek:

and as far as josh goes ask turk how hes goin now hes flyin and did u read wat he put on hear he had off nite so how can u say he jibbed u aint got a clue tippickle women no all but knows f**k all

and im telling u the night josh spewed with turk he rang me the nxt day 2 c if i wanted it bk i aint no liar i know what turk said about the dog ive known turk along time now im also not a women its nicolas boyfriend im only going of what i was last told about the dog and that was off turk so u must be saying turks a liar then???????

here we go again... u r all a bunch of wankers........ i no rob for long time & have bought of him in the past and will buy from him again without thinking about it..... e dont go on someones elses word with [bANNED TEXT] a dog is spose 2 b doing or not doing..... e judges a dog by how e performs for him......wehn e sells a dog its for good reason & the buyer is always told [bANNED TEXT] the dog has done with rob & not [bANNED TEXT] others have said e does or doesnt do in the past.....hyprocrites......... people r quick enough braggin there line of breeding up, but, have a look through their breeding and the majority of them have come from robs breeding somewhere..............so slag him off, say [bANNED TEXT] u like - hyprocrites.

when i was in robs yesterday he told me y he sold josh.......not that its anyones business apart from the seller & the buyer.............e was gutted 2 sell josh....only reason e left robs kennels was the fact that e pulled like a good n on the lead at nite............so blame the person that didnt train him correctly when e was a pup..........no other reason for the sale.........

i no from my past experience thats its hard to get a dog perfect, every dog has his/her fault, but we can only try & get a dog that suits us individually.

so rob mate.....keep looking for that perfect 1.......until then....f**k them all......& keep buying & selling until u do......or at least until your pups r up & running.....& then all hell will brake loose - nothing will b living HA HA HA HA HA..............

i feel sorry 2 the boy with his thread being ruined............yet again......always the same......mention the name robsha or golly.........& holly f*****g hell brakes loose & everyone has 2 have a go........JEALOUS FUCKERS..................MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.......

here we go again... u r all a bunch of wankers........ i no rob for long time & have bought of him in the past and will buy from him again without thinking about it..... e dont go on someones elses word with [bANNED TEXT] a dog is spose 2 b doing or not doing..... e judges a dog by how e performs for him......wehn e sells a dog its for good reason & the buyer is always told [bANNED TEXT] the dog has done with rob & not [bANNED TEXT] others have said e does or doesnt do in the past.....hyprocrites......... people r quick enough braggin there line of breeding up, but, have a look through their breeding and the majority of them have come from robs breeding somewhere..............so slag him off, say [bANNED TEXT] u like - hyprocrites.

when i was in robs yesterday he told me y he sold josh.......not that its anyones business apart from the seller & the buyer.............e was gutted 2 sell josh....only reason e left robs kennels was the fact that e pulled like a good n on the lead at nite............so blame the person that didnt train him correctly when e was a pup..........no other reason for the sale.........

i no from my past experience thats its hard to get a dog perfect, every dog has his/her fault, but we can only try & get a dog that suits us individually.

so rob mate.....keep looking for that perfect 1.......until then....f**k them all......& keep buying & selling until u do......or at least until your pups r up & running.....& then all hell will brake loose - nothing will b living HA HA HA HA HA..............

i feel sorry 2 the boy with his thread being ruined............yet again......always the same......mention the name robsha or golly.........& holly f*****g hell brakes loose & everyone has 2 have a go........JEALOUS FUCKERS..................MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.......

well siad "D.D." and your right JOSH did pull more then a good un on the lead,i should know i held him enough,but i wasn't going to mention it because its a bit of a gutter for the 1 who (suppose to)trianed him

well siad "D.D." and your right JOSH did pull more then a good un on the lead,i should know i held him enough,but i wasn't going to mention it because its a bit of a gutter for the 1 who (suppose to)trianed him

the dog had never being on a leed till i picked him up at 14month you should have seen the dog pull then if u think he bad now if the lad who owns the dog now wants a night out with it hes quite welcome to come to mine for a night out and show me the dog and if it does the job ile be first to say i was wrong about the dog as i said before the dog was doing the job when i had him then i sent him to turks and the dog spewed end ov

the dog f****d up wit me on the night i took i out it had a off night if once the dog f**k up with me its gone simple as and if the guy whos got him now is happy best of luck to him and why are you calling me a women you dont even know me and saying i knows f**k all iv had bulls all my life 30+ years iv forgot what you know and for golly killing a kid my kids road on his back iv seen the dog squeeking with the kids hangin on him and not once with any aggression and the dog never squeeked on his quarry the dog is a gentle giant loves people so wake up

the dog f****d up wit me on the night i took i out it had a off night if once the dog f**k up with me its gone simple as and if the guy whos got him now is happy best of luck to him and why are you calling me a women you dont even know me and saying i knows f**k all iv had bulls all my life 30+ years iv forgot what you know and for golly killing a kid my kids road on his back iv seen the dog squeeking with the kids hangin on him and not once with any aggression and the dog never squeeked on his quarry the dog is a gentle giant loves people so wake up

sorry turk i wasnt calling u a women and in wasnt sayin u didnt have a clue i was on about nicola i heard about u and everything ive heard about u and your dogs and its all good happyhunting mate :thumbs:

cunny funt just like al the yougnsters talk all big 6 months is nothing mammy do your dogs for you try 6 years then tell me your dogs going no where we see what you say then when you come out every thing chages even the people welshvixen i can only agree with you a %110 you hit the nail on the head you wont see me on this thread again cos its about selling pups nothing else

lol :wankerzo4:

sorry turk i wasnt calling u a women and in wasnt sayin u didnt have a clue i was on about nicola i heard about u and everything ive heard about u and your dogs and its all good happyhunting mate :thumbs:

SORRY TURK . you f*****g suck arse. he only give a dog 1 chance. whats to say dog had a bad day. :notworthy:

glad he not manager of man utd