advice needed

i just lost my lamping bitch who was wheaton greyhound saluki, just got myself a new pup, he is whippet greyhound beddie who should make at the most 22inchs as my other bitch was 25 and a bit big as she wasnt quick enough on the turn so im hoping this little fella will turn on a penny, atb mate.

all depends what your lamping something about 25 inch fast and agile and if youre after allsorts 26 27 , , its an open ended questin that well cant be anserd on a whim so many dogs to choose from , and what type of land you run on mate

ive just brought a hancocks lurcher 1/2 collie beaded 1/2 greyhound hoping to do some lampin with him ive never done any hunting before but im well eager to learn :)

ZIPPY MY MATE ALL ROUNDER GOT 1 OF HIM SHE BOUT 1 NOW FLYING ON THE LAMP LIFTED A LONG EAR AT 10 MONTH FAST DOG [bANNED TEXT] WEV BEEN OUT :thumbs:

ive just brought a hancocks lurcher 1/2 collie beaded 1/2 greyhound hoping to do some lampin with him ive never done any hunting before but im well eager to learn :)

THESE TWO 12 MONTH OLD OF HANCOCK THE BLACK 1 1/2 COLLIE 1/2 GREY THE BLACK AN WHITE 3/4 GREY 1/4 COLLIE SOME PICS MATE GOOD LUCK WITH THE DOG MATE :thumbs:

post-42004-125823685348_thumb.jpg