:thumbs: HOW MUCH SHOULD I WALK MY 8 WEEK OLD PUP thanks ALL

just let pup play in garden,,,but if u mean for training to lead,,,just round the block ,,should do

i did have a pup i used to take every where with me,,and ended up with a couple inflamed joints in toes,,,vet told me that was down to repetive training or walking ,,,weather he was right or not,,he hit the nail on the head,,i took that pup every where with me,when i went for walks

what i now do is take pups round the block or park which is about 200yrd away and have fun with them in park

not till there over 6 months i let them come with me with the older dogs on my walks 2 or 3 mile then on to 4/5 mile when a few months older

i think everyones diffrent,,basically do what u thinks best every dog is diffrent,,,i think i only do it my way as it gives me one on one with pup at park till its 6 months,,before it goes on longer walks with my older dogs

keep it short for now mate, get it on a lead and get it used to that and used to cars goin past etc, i would keep it to the garden for a while yet, 4 months was when i started walking mine but at that it was still only a short distance incase of any joint problems, atb with the pup mate, fire up some pictures of it and give us a look

atb

mcass

keep it short for now mate, get it on a lead and get it used to that and used to cars goin past etc, i would keep it to the garden for a while yet, 4 months was when i started walking mine but at that it was still only a short distance incase of any joint problems, atb with the pup mate, fire up some pictures of it and give us a look

atb

mcass

MY PUP

post-42004-125823625641.jpg

post-42004-125823628795.jpg

post-42004-125823631636.jpg