DOG THIEFS

3 BITCHES STOLEN FROM CHESTER LE STREET NEAR HOUGHTON LE SPRING (COUNTY DURHAM) - SALUKI COLLY GREYHOUND , AND 2 BULL X'S ONE IS 6 MONTH ONE IS 15 MONTH AND ONE IS 4 YEARS OLD 2 SMOOTH COATS 1 RUFF ALL BLACK WITH WHITE - SOME LASSY MY FRIEND KNOWS HAS ASKED ME TO ASK ABOUT BECAUSE HER BROTHER HAS HAD HIS DOGS STOLEN OUT OFF KENNEL THIS MORNING . AND I KNOW EVERY ONE ON HERE SO FAR I HAVE MET IS AGAINST DOG NAPPERZ AND I HATE EM TOO , IF ANYBODY HERES ANYTHING PLEASE POST BACK TO THIS . VERY MUCH APPRECIATED THANKYOU :angry:

3 BITCHES STOLEN FROM CHESTER LE STREET NEAR HOUGHTON LE SPRING (COUNTY DURHAM) - SALUKI COLLY GREYHOUND , AND 2 BULL X'S ONE IS 6 MONTH ONE IS 15 MONTH AND ONE IS 4 YEARS OLD 2 SMOOTH COATS 1 RUFF ALL BLACK WITH WHITE - SOME LASSY MY FRIEND KNOWS HAS ASKED ME TO ASK ABOUT BECAUSE HER BROTHER HAS HAD HIS DOGS STOLEN OUT OFF KENNEL THIS MORNING . AND I KNOW EVERY ONE ON HERE SO FAR I HAVE MET IS AGAINST DOG NAPPERZ AND I HATE EM TOO , IF ANYBODY HERES ANYTHING PLEASE POST BACK TO THIS . VERY MUCH APPRECIATED THANKYOU :angry:

you need to get some pics up mate it may help,good luck i hope you get them back.this is happening too often nowadays.

im new to this site i heard some dogs got took from carlsile last week and a big meat head in a range rover sport was driving round marley potts and southwick looking for certain people so it could be the same lot of lads or pikeys i wont say no names but id maybe go raking around them areas .all the best getting them back and make sure you give them a slap as they need it c#nts it will get out who took them gobshites cant help them self .

[bANNED TEXT] YAS GET THEM CUT THER HANDS OFF :thumbdown:

THANKS FOR THE REPLYS - I DONT EVEN KNOW THE LAD WHOS DOGS HAVE BEEN TAKEN ITS MY MATE SEES THIS LASS N ITS HER BROTHERS DOGS IVE NEVER SEEN THEM EVER I JUST SAID I WUD PUT A POST UP ON HERE FOR THEM - FAR TO COMMON THIS THIEVING SHITE UP HERE IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME - I AM GOING TO TRY AND PUT SOME PICS UP WHEN SHE GETS THEM SENT OVER - THANKYOU

im new to this site i heard some dogs got took from carlsile last week and a big meat head in a range rover sport was driving round marley potts and southwick looking for certain people so it could be the same lot of lads or pikeys i wont say no names but id maybe go raking around them areas .all the best getting them back and make sure you give them a slap as they need it c#nts it will get out who took them gobshites cant help them self .

if you know any names mate, private message the guy, we need to get this dog stealing under control, dont mention any names publicly if you dont want to but do the decent thing buddy, message the guy and tell him, you never know when these fcukers might land at your kennels!!

im fron marley potts and i seen a grey coloured vouge sneaking about latley so i have put chains and padlocks on my kennels .i will also keep an eye out for you mate

Am just round the corner from use mate, get sum pics up asap and al keep my eyes peeled.

Theres a few of us that will keep our eyes open mate, good luck on getting them back.

Luke.

marley potts and southwick

A friend in that town says they eat their dogs over that way :icon_eek:

They didn't take the washing off the line while they were there,did they ?

Good luck with getting the dogs back,but as said elsewhere,pix of the dogs would help.