Pocket rockets

DONTA THINK WHIPPETS HAVE BONE 4 BULL X. LARGE WHIPPET/GREYHOUND OR GREYHOUND IN BREEDING/WIF BULL AT A 1/4 AT MOST/BUT IM SURE THERES EXCEPTIONS. SEEN DOGS WIF AN 1/8TH BULL IN THEM. MY OWN BITCH AINT 4 FOXES BUT HAS TAKEN 6 WHEN SHES SEEN THEM.AT 24 INCH WIF A FAWN WHIPPET COAT THE SCARS STAND OUT.

Why haven't they got the bone for a bull x?Is this something you have experience of...or just something that you think?I kind of think that if this was a problem they wouldn't be has popular as they seem to be.JB

crikey not enough bone, bone has nothing to do it, a few people have seen this dog take fox also have a 16.5" bitch that takes them as well, its nothing to do with bone, its all about heart

I agree with you mate.That its not about bone,but whats behind the rib cage.Ive a 3/4 whippet,1/4 bull bitch here.She aint got much in the way of bone,and stands about 22 inches TTS.But bot has she got heart,and she aint had a good winter yet.Unfortunately,my 24 inch 50lb whippetxgreyhound,jumped 2 6ft kennels,and made his way in to her shed.The results were these.

DSC00001-1.jpg

DSC00015-2.jpg

DSC00014-2.jpg

DSC00021-2.jpg

DSC00018-1.jpg

Now these got bone.But i hope there's heart in there too.Or they'll be a waste of space.They are 5 bweeks old,in these pix.The dam is 22,and the sire 24.I recon at least 2 of these pups.Possibly 3.Will do 25+TTS,and weigh in exess of 55lb.

Edited by Bilyboy45

crikey not enough bone, bone has nothing to do it, a few people have seen this dog take fox also have a 16.5" bitch that takes them as well, its nothing to do with bone, its all about heart

I agree with you mate.That its not about bone,but whats behind the rib cage.Ive a 3/4 whippet,1/4 bull bitch here.She aint got much in the way of bone,and stands about 22 inches TTS.But bot has she got heart,and she aint had a good winter yet.Unfortunately,my 24 inch 50lb whippetxgreyhound,jumped 2 6ft kennels,and made his way in to her shed.The results were these.

DSC00001-1.jpg

DSC00015-2.jpg

DSC00014-2.jpg

DSC00021-2.jpg

DSC00018-1.jpg

Now these got bone.But i hope there's heart in there too.Or they'll be a waste of space.They are 5 bweeks old,in these pix.The dam is 22,and the sire 24.I recon at least 2 of these pups.Possibly 3.Will do 25+TTS,and weigh in exess of 55lb.

Thats not a bad accidental mating though,how old they now fella?atb JB

DSC00001-1.jpg

DSC00015-2.jpg

DSC00014-2.jpg

DSC00021-2.jpg

DSC00018-1.jpg

Just 6n1/2 weeks mate,and a hell of a lot stronger.Cant understand how so much bull came through.When they are only an 1/8.The rest is like,1/2 whippet,and 3/4 greyhound.Only one.The wee bitch.Looks like the whippet part,and the wee blue fawn,with the blue eyes,is as solid as the they come,but smaller than the reast of the dogs.I have a 3/4 litter of whippetxgreyhound pups here.Who are 10 weeks old,and they are not near as heavy as a few of these.If i had homes for the bullx now.Id be a lot happier.As its almost time somebody else was feedin them lol.

DSC00001-1.jpg

DSC00015-2.jpg

DSC00014-2.jpg

DSC00021-2.jpg

DSC00018-1.jpg

Just 6n1/2 weeks mate,and a hell of a lot stronger.Cant understand how so much bull came through.When they are only an 1/8.The rest is like,1/2 whippet,and 3/4 greyhound.Only one.The wee bitch.Looks like the whippet part,and the wee blue fawn,with the blue eyes,is as solid as the they come,but smaller than the reast of the dogs.I have a 3/4 litter of whippetxgreyhound pups here.Who are 10 weeks old,and they are not near as heavy as a few of these.If i had homes for the bullx now.Id be a lot happier.As its almost time somebody else was feedin them lol.

Good feet on that brown and white one,some nice looking pups there mate.Good luck with them.Are they for sale?atb B

here's a pic of my saluki bull whippet

005.jpg

thats a nice dog ,is it game ? is that a saluki put to a bull/whip mate just interested,i might put a whippet bull ,or a 3/4 whippet /bull over my saluki/ghd x whippet in the future love the pocket rockets atb BB