cocker spaniels for sale

2 dogs 1 bitch all lemon and white. KC registared, micro chipped with papers, also tails docked by vet.tele no 07946461172. Both parent are woking and can be seen as weve got both of them.

Edited by teabag

2 dogs 1 bitch all lemon and white. KC registared, micro chipped with papers, also tails docked by vet.tele no 07946461172. Both parent are woking and can be seen as weve got both of them.

price and location please mate like the bitch one

price and location please mate like the bitch one

£450 wolverhampton

what area are you based mate im interesed in a dog pup.

£400 wolverhampton

hi teabag hope you dont mind me adding something to your add.

The cockers he has are bred to the hilt and have worked all over the country,trained to a high standard and have worked the royal grouse moors,and many high grade shoots.

ive had the privilege of being out with teabag on a cpl of occations and can honestly say what he is advertising is the real working cockers not show standard.

in no way am i connected to this litter but i give credit where credit is due .

all the best teabag and hope the remaining pups go on to do what they were bred for.

night moocher