lurcher pup for sale

ive seen this pup, as i deliver coal to the lad on a weekly basis, all i can say is its a belter,sharp, alert, friendly, and full of its self, its black and white and very smart, im guessing it'll easily make 26inch ats,gonna be a big fine dog,dam = greyhound, sire = 1/2 cross(remus), HBG advertised these pups in the summer this is the one the lad was gonna keep, well worth 125 notes imo

i took a few pics of the pup thats for sale, might not be the best pics as they are of my phone

dsc00888n.jpg

dsc00889w.jpg

dsc00890cg.jpg

dsc00891cf.jpg

dsc00894dh.jpg

dsc00896.jpg

dsc00897.jpg

dsc00898vx.jpg

dsc00899t.jpg

dsc00900nn.jpg

as you can see on the front feet pic, he has plenty of knuckle left, he's gonna be a big strong dog, he looks smaller on the pic than what he is, cheers HF.

it aint me thats selling the pup, i just happen to be the coalman to the lad thats selling the pup and took these pics today on my deliveries, if you got to the top of this thread that was started by billyb there is a number to ring, if your interested ring that number

cheers hairyface. i've been trying to get the pics on that i have but something isnt working as it should! the pup is a cracker and has had the best of care. it will make a real dog in good hands. cheers