White Lakey x Russell For Sale

DOG NOW SPOKEN FOR - 21 month old dog for sale. Dont know what lines are in him and dont particularly care. Mostly white with a patch over one eye and on his tail, broken coated.

Spannable, about 13 inches tts. Bushes and eagerly goes to ground, has a good nose and likes to use it.

Has started working but I am not selling him with trial or as a working dog, because in my opinion, he hasn't done enough to be called a working dog yet.

Main reason for selling is quite simple really, I have three at the same age and stage, two I bred myself, and he and one of the two have taken a dislike to each other, and I wont have that in my yard.

I am in mid wales and want £150 for him, which is what I paid for him as a pup. He was fully jabbed as a pup and is silent in kennels.

Will make someone a good dog but is excess to my requirements. Sorry I have no pics to put up of him. Working homes only. PM me if further info required. This is a genuine offer of a young dog for sale with no vices. Dog now spoken for.

21 month old dog for sale. Dont know what lines are in him and dont particularly care. Mostly white with a patch over one eye and on his tail, broken coated.

Spannable, about 13 inches tts. Bushes and eagerly goes to ground, has a good nose and likes to use it.

Has started working but I am not selling him with trial or as a working dog, because in my opinion, he hasn't done enough to be called a working dog yet.

Main reason for selling is quite simple really, I have three at the same age and stage, two I bred myself, and he and one of the two have taken a dislike to each other, and I wont have that in my yard.

I am in mid wales and want £150 for him, which is what I paid for him as a pup. He was fully jabbed as a pup and is silent in kennels.

Will make someone a good dog but is excess to my requirements. Sorry I have no pics to put up of him. Working homes only. PM me if further info required. This is a genuine offer of a young dog for sale with no vices.

good look mate