Sprockers???

Guest Buck

have heard alot of good and bad things about this cross. just wondered what you folks opinions are on em, and whether they are good bidable hunting dogs?? i'm personally a small type lab fan myself, owning a small type line which in my opinion are hard to beat. but thought a little bit of a change in the kennel would add a bit of variety lol. cheers folks. :signthankspin:

ther are various lines in my labs mate, but we have got them to the point now where they are continually breeding pups tht are of a smalll type. rather thn the usual big chunky labs. i hav an excellent wee stud dog here who hjas proven himself as i now own his daughter aswell. anyone interested in using him are welcome, as long as ther bitch is of good working ability.

the small size does not affect what they can and cannot do. i mostly use this wee dog for wildfowling on the foreshore for geese primarily and he's outstanding. he's also used for beating and picking up on local shoots.

Ferkin nonsence in my opinion.One size doesn't fit all.Sprocker/mongrel call them what you will.

From what i have seen a Good Cocker is the same as an average Springer,so why not save yourself a load of time and bother and get a decent Springer.PM me i know where there is a litter now. :big_boss: