Local Chrono

A while ago there was some discussion here about people pooling resources and letting other members use their chrono's. It never really took off but I think it was a good idea. Also, it has the advantage of creating a convenient excuse for members on here to meet up offline in the "real" world! Its also better than worrying about the cops surprising you with a 12ft.lbs plus reading, or a law abiding gunsmith confiscating your gun for you when he tests it!

So, I'm gonna kick it off. I've never chronographed my gun and would love to be able to find someone in the Warwickshire area who would be happy to let me have a go on theirs. I'll be happy to return the favour in the form of 568ml of fermented alcoholic beverage brewed from malt and flavoured with hops (i.e. a pint of beer!)

Anyone else who needs the services of a chrono, or has one for other members to use.... feel free to shamelessly advertise on this post.

Regards,

John

I met up with John over the w/end and chrono`d his gun for him. It was pushing out a very healthy 11.35lb average, with max 11.65 and min 11.27.

If anyone else needs theirs testing around Coventry or Peterborough (i flit between the 2 places atm) then drop me a PM and if im free i`ll happily help out.

Cheers.