TRANSPORT IRELAND - UK - IRELAND WEEKLY

• 3 months later...

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, I travel from Ireland to the Uk every week with race dogs. My truck is custom built with individual cages capable of taking the largests of greyhounds in complete comfort. I`m also defra an

Hi Dazza, I don`t cover the north but I know a lad that does and can send on his number if u want. thanks

Best of luck to you Donal, its a valuable service that your providing mate, have made a note of your mobile number for future use,   Regards   Bootsha

Hi all, I travel from Ireland to the Uk every week with race dogs. My truck is custom built with individual cages capable of taking the largests of greyhounds in complete comfort. I`m also defra and Irish dept of agriculture approved and licensed. Although most of my work is greyhounds I also transport terriers, gun dogs, lurchers, hounds etc. just about anything really. I pick up from Cork, Kerry, Limerick, Tipperary, Kilkenny, Laois, Wicklow, Wexford, Waterford and other counties can be arranged. I travel into South Wales, along the M4 corridor to London and the southeast. For anything to the north of England give me buzz I have a mate that goes that way. I can`t provide a door to door service, it just wouldn`t be practical, so most people come and meet me at designated drop off points, but I try and get as close as possible.The normal cost is €100 but for anyone contacting me from this site it will be €80.So if you need a dog or whatever transported give me a shout. My mobile is from UK 00353 86 8096375 or from Ireland 086 8096375. Email donalcroke@eircom.net

hi lads looking to get a dog picked up from co meath to central scotland any 1 help ?
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

00447811170471 Jeremy is that lads name very good service he will help you out or know some one who can

I rang jeremy a few weeks ago to bring a dog over he is a sound fella nothing is a problem to him he runs a great service, i am not too sure about the dog he brought though but thats my problem f--ken sucker for a pretty face L.O.L .