TRANSPORT IRELAND - UK - IRELAND WEEKLY

Hi all, I travel from Ireland to the Uk every week with race dogs. My truck is custom built with individual cages capable of taking the largests of greyhounds in complete comfort. I`m also defra and Irish dept of agriculture approved and licensed. Although most of my work is greyhounds I also transport terriers, gun dogs, lurchers, hounds etc. just about anything really. I pick up from Cork, Kerry, Limerick, Tipperary, Kilkenny, Laois, Wicklow, Wexford, Waterford and other counties can be arranged. I travel into South Wales, along the M4 corridor to London and the southeast. For anything to the north of England give me buzz I have a mate that goes that way. I can`t provide a door to door service, it just wouldn`t be practical, so most people come and meet me at designated drop off points, but I try and get as close as possible.The normal cost is €100 but for anyone contacting me from this site it will be €80.So if you need a dog or whatever transported give me a shout. My mobile is from UK 00353 86 8096375 or from Ireland 086 8096375. Email donalcroke@eircom.net

• Like 5

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, I travel from Ireland to the Uk every week with race dogs. My truck is custom built with individual cages capable of taking the largests of greyhounds in complete comfort. I`m also defra an

Hi Dazza, I don`t cover the north but I know a lad that does and can send on his number if u want. thanks

Best of luck to you Donal, its a valuable service that your providing mate, have made a note of your mobile number for future use,   Regards   Bootsha

Hi all, I travel from Ireland to the Uk every week with race dogs. My truck is custom built with individual cages capable of taking the largests of greyhounds in complete comfort. I`m also defra and Irish dept of agriculture approved and licensed. Although most of my work is greyhounds I also transport terriers, gun dogs, lurchers, hounds etc. just about anything really. So if you need a dog or whatever transported give me a shout. My mobile is from UK 00353 86 8096375 or from Ireland 086 8096375. Email donalcroke@eircom.net

il buzz you today donal regarding that russell in wales ,its brian here keiths mate.Lads id reccommend donal to anyone looking to have dogs transported ,my mates are using donal years and his business is second to none .All dogs are given the best of treatment and kept in the best of conditions while travelling

Thanks sounder for pinning the post, I tried to edit the original to give more details but it wouldn`t load, maybe you could replace the original with the one below. Thanks to all that have enquired, I hope the info below answers most of your questions. Thanks Donal

Hi all, I travel from Ireland to the Uk every week with race dogs. My truck is custom built with individual cages capable of taking the largests of greyhounds in complete comfort. I`m also defra and Irish dept of agriculture approved and licensed. Although most of my work is greyhounds I also transport terriers, gun dogs, lurchers, hounds etc. just about anything really. I pick up from Cork, Kerry, Limerick, Tipperary, Kilkenny, Laois, Wicklow, Wexford, Waterford and other counties can be arranged. I travel into South Wales, along the M4 corridor to London and the southeast. For anything to the north of England give me buzz I have a mate that goes that way. I can`t provide a door to door service, it just wouldn`t be practical, so most people come and meet me at designated drop off points, but I try and get as close as possible.The normal cost is €100 but for anyone contacting me from this site it will be €80.So if you need a dog or whatever transported give me a shout. My mobile is from UK 00353 86 8096375 or from Ireland 086 8096375. Email donalcroke@eircom.net

Thanks sounder for pinning the post, I tried to edit the original to give more details but it wouldn`t load, maybe you could replace the original with the one below. Thanks to all that have enquired, I hope the info below answers most of your questions. Thanks Donal

Alrite Donal.Between youreself,and Lenny up here in the north.You's do a great job mate.Have heard of you through the grape vine.So i too can vouch for you,on what ive been told,around the tracks.Dont do the grey's no more mate.As i was only lining others pockets,with my efforts,and success,on the track.Dont gamble,and never have.So ive come back into the lurcher world again,for the last 3 years.Will be sending a couple of pups across with Lenny shortly i think,and was just wondering should i tell him about this site,and maybe get an add up for him too.Wonder if he'd be as generous to us lurcher folk,as you very appreciatevly,have been,with the most appreciated drop in fee's.Guess i speak for all of us folk on here,when i say thanks mate.Youre a goodun. ....Billy...

Thanks Billy, sorry to hear you`re out of the greyhounds but no surprise the greyhound game is gettin harder all the time. It`s amazing how many are packing it in. Lenny`s a sound lad I always pass on his or Aidan`s number to anybody looking for a dog up north.

• 2 weeks later...

donal dropped me over my new russell bitch last week from wales.Excellent service provided and dogs are kept in perfect conditions may i add.Id reccommend him to anyone wishing to have a dog transported ,hes a top bloke :thumbs: