arrested for dog fighting!!!!!

Guest robbie1

Guest robbie1

i took my bull cross bitch and bull terrier a walk this evening and let them off to run about and play together for a good hr then put them back in my van. as i was reversing out the space two police cars blocked me in and then two cops got out of each one shouting" freeze, dont move etc" so i sits there thinking its just a case of mistaken identity when one grabs me, rags me out the van and cuffs me!!!!! next thing they are radioing for a dog unit to come out as there are dangerous dogs in the back of the van so i ask them what they mean and whats the matter and they start sayin ive been dog fighting!!!! i knew full well i hadnt (never have or would) and i said look in the van and the two dogs were just stood there watching me on the ground wondering what the feck is going on. they read me my rights and said an police dog expert was on the way. he turned up about 5 min later and got the dogs out the van, checked them over and then started laughing saying there is no way these dogs had been fought in the last hour or even the last few months and they were to uncuff me!!!! result i thought but then i asked what caused all this hassle in the 1st place and they told me some kids had seen them scrapping so rang them and i said "right, all watch this" let the dogs out threw the tennis ball with a "get it dogs" and they ran off fecking about like normal!!! then they start PLAY fighting and i could see why someone who didnt know the dogs would think they were fighting cause it does look rough but they are only fecking about and no blood is drawn ever!!!! i then shouted "sit" and they both did "stay" which they did to then a "come on then" they come flying to me!!!!! then some bloke come past with some shitty little westies that were both going mad to get to my dogs but mine just ignored them and when i said "leave" the westies carried on baying like feck to get to mine and i said to the coppers "go on then rag him to the ground for dangerous dogs" which didnt go down to well so i left it at that, loaded the dogs and fecked off!!!!! what pisses me off is there was no common sense used by the cops i mean it was in a public park from 5 till 6 it was still daylight, loads of kids and other dogs about and im meant to be fighting my dogs in the middle of it all!!!!! fecking clowns but i respect the cop from the dog unit he was sound as f**k just said id be best to walk them away from people who know no better cause with big dogs like that some will feel threatend which is a fair comment i suppose AND he commented how well they looked so that was good!!!! here is a couple of pics i took while i was out with them memorycard2165.jpgmemorycard2163.jpg needless to say wont be going to that park again!!!! yis robbie

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh well at least they didn't greef you about the red and white dog because you know it was possible, after all they are sometimes clueless.

Nice to see your dogs are trained well, it probably did you a world of good and well done for that :clapper:

Guest robbie1
Oh well at least they didn't greef you about the red and white dog because you know it was possible, after all they are sometimes clueless.

Nice to see your dogs are trained well, it probably did you a world of good and well done for that :clapper:

ha ha everyone says that but he is a fully legal registed irish stafford, microchipped and well known to the local rspca as thats where i got him lol!!!!! had his balls off mind which is a shame but feck me he is worth his weight in gold on the yard at night no one will get in there!!!!! brilliant dog tho soft as f**k around mine and others kids and other dogs thats why i can take him anywhere!!!! not that bothered about chasing it up with my soliciter just gutted my number plate and name is on there datebase over "suspected dog fighting" :(:( !!!!!.. robbie

i had 4 taken off me because the looked like pitbull type dogs 2 of them was around 8 months old 1 was 8 year old and 1 was 6 year old the 6 and 8 year old had old scars on them from when fox work was legal but they said they was fighting dogs and took them and killed them f*****g scum wankers but every dog has its day just be carefull mate as they can arrest you for a pitbull type but theirs no such thing as a dangerous dogs act so if your dogs not nasty with people or other dogs youll get it back never ever ever sign them over to the scums because youll never get them back if you had dogs like that around here if you had my name they would be gone straight away scumbags around here i had my dogs taken and put down half a mile down my town theirs druggies walking around with beast of a dogs and never get bothered dont make sence to me like iv mentiond on here befor i got grassed up by tikka t3 off here hes obviously registered as some 1 else now but ian b wont ban him off here because theirs some thing dodgey going on this site with the police, rspca, antis so be carefull mate

Guest robbie1
i had 4 taken off me because the looked like pitbull type dogs 2 of them was around 8 months old 1 was 8 year old and 1 was 6 year old the 6 and 8 year old had old scars on them from when fox work was legal but they said they was fighting dogs and took them and killed them f*****g scum wankers but every dog has its day just be carefull mate as they can arrest you for a pitbull type but theirs no such thing as a dangerous dogs act so if your dogs not nasty with people or other dogs youll get it back never ever ever sign them over to the scums because youll never get them back if you had dogs like that around here if you had my name they would be gone straight away scumbags around here i had my dogs taken and put down half a mile down my town theirs druggies walking around with beast of a dogs and never get bothered dont make sence to me like iv mentiond on here befor i got grassed up by tikka t3 off here hes obviously registered as some 1 else now but ian b wont ban him off here because theirs some thing dodgey going on this site with the police, rspca, antis so be carefull mate

fecking hell mate that is REALLY bad news to hear what a shite thing to happen to the dogs just cause of what they are not what they did. shit like that really pisses me of but i dont work him at all he just a guard dog/pet because of this. cheers for the heads up and although he is legal mods delete the post please i dont want anymore hassle like today and infact if what turk says about ian b is true then delete me cause he sounds like a right prick!!!!! and while im on it j darcy cheers for answering my question before you deleted the topic!!!!! i think you have done the lurcher game no favors with your books full of priceless info for the antis to feast on!!!!! you talk about being carefull on here but you grassed us all up with your books you fool :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: but hey at least your ego and bank balance is bigger :clapper::clapper: bye bye all nice knowing you but after what turk has said i want f**k all to do with this site anymore

fecking hell mate that is REALLY bad news to hear what a shite thing to happen to the dogs just cause of what they are not what they did. shit like that really pisses me of but i dont work him at all he just a guard dog/pet because of this. cheers for the heads up and although he is legal mods delete the post please i dont want anymore hassle like today and infact if what turk says about ian b is true then delete me cause he sounds like a right prick!!!!! and while im on it j darcy cheers for answering my question before you deleted the topic!!!!! i think you have done the lurcher game no favors with your books full of priceless info for the antis to feast on!!!!! you talk about being carefull on here but you grassed us all up with your books you fool :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: but hey at least your ego and bank balance is bigger :clapper::clapper: bye bye all nice knowing you but after what turk has said i want f**k all to do with this site anymore

What a dick.

Slagging off Ian and Darcy with a childish rant, you have your wish, your f****d off the site.......................