how many seasons they had under there belt do they take all legal quary ;). what lines they from. you say anty trial given what do you mean chase a few bunnys

they are cross breeds mate no idea what lines they are all i can tell u is they are both working well on the lamp you interested in buying a pup

here we go again

never mined here we go a gen some off us try to do thing right that bitch you mated would not run rabbit prick you make me sick i must of had a bump on the head to let you yous my do lier

I havent commented on any of your threds or commented on anything you have said about any ones dogs so leave me alone and stop wrecking everyones threads just because you couldnt bully your way into my kennel, get a job fat boy and stop sponging off all us working lot

ha ha ha you live off you misses you nob and the pupy site lol

no disreespect meant here cause im not that way inclined,but this threads for the sale of some pups why are people hijacking it,pm each other or meet up if theres some beef,come on lads we are better than that surely?????

i have a litter of pups for sale 9 weeks old 2 bitches and 6 dogs 2 are rough coated rest are smooth colours are blue fawn and black all are lovely looking dogs,the sire is 26 tts and the dam is 22tts both parents are working any trail given the pups are ready to go all wormed up to date and in exellent health p m me for phone number these pups will make good strong dogs both parents are available to see

tel:07920424440 or 07733281050

here mate just had a look in your topics there i think you should make you mine WHAT :icon_eek: your looking for in a dog and most of you posts more selling here a picture for you last post get a grip

post-21495-1257279760.jpg

lads them pups ar not barks/brets. the lad has still got 10 pup left that ar 9weeks old so he ask barks to help him get rid

so as a favour he put them on here and the thanks he gets is greef .

them pups need homes now

Edited by taff
i have a litter of pups for sale 9 weeks old 2 bitches and 6 dogs 2 are rough coated rest are smooth colours are blue fawn and black all are lovely looking dogs,the sire is 26 tts and the dam is 22tts both parents are working any trail given the pups are ready to go all wormed up to date and in exellent health p m me for phone number these pups will make good strong dogs both parents are available to see

here mate just had a look in your topics there i think you should make you mine WHAT :icon_eek: your looking for in a dog and most of you posts more selling here a picture for you last post get a grip

me get a grip? y did you pm me this last month then?'scoop and digger' think you can cut me a deal on a bitch pup mate i would not be able get down to wales so i would half to send the k9 transporter down and that would caused me £90 so you can will pm me back . jim from form Glasgow lol lol lol

lads them pups ar not barks/brets. the lad has still got 10 pup left that ar 9weeks old so he ask barks to help him get rid

so as a favour he put them on here and the thanks he gets is greef .

them pups need homes now

thanks taff/andy. its hard work this lol. try and help a mate out. never agen

which of the dogs in the pic is the wheaton?and are they both half crosses? thanks