fox caller

Guest levi2009

Guest levi2009

hi ive just started to make my own little fox calls and there an absolute blinding idea.

work an absolute treat.

totally different sound to the others therefore work mint.

got a few made already £5 each posted. give one a try wont be disappointed.

also i have a couple of fox call cds left. they consist of 34 different calls of rodents and animals in distress perfect to put to your phone and always have them at hand when your out in the field. £5 each, but only a few left.

if anyone is interested give me a PM must work on a first come first serve basis.

cheers all the best.

Guest levi2009
hi ive just started to make my own little fox calls and there an absolute blinding idea.

work an absolute treat.

also i have a couple of fox call cds left. they consist of 34 different calls of rodents and animals in distress perfect to put to your phone and always have them at hand when your out in the field. £5 each, but only a few left.

if anyone is interested give me a PM must work on a first come first serve basis.

cheers all the best.

yes mate sorry didnt say, yes that is price posted to your door.cheers

Guest levi2009

work an absolute treat.

cheers all the best.

yes mate sorry didnt say, yes that is price posted to your door.cheers

cheers for first few pm. only a few available will get them out in morning.cheers

work an absolute treat.

cheers all the best. hi l,m from n,lreland would you post 2 me l,m very interestered

work an absolute treat.

cheers all the best.

hi mate,i'll give one of your calls a try,always interested in new kit,do you have paypal? if not how you want paying?

work an absolute treat.

cheers all the best.

Hi mate if you have any left I will take one.

Thanks Ash