Jordans left for Tasmania

Well that 4 eyed fat useless Idiot has left our shores now and should be tucking into his 4th or 5th kangaroo steak by now.I just prey hes taken his dodgy matrix style jacket with him :11:

Good luck Jordan see you again one day and remember,Terriers are definatly top of the food chain.

Guest Ditch_Shitter

I always had time for our Jason. Not a bad lad. Wish him all the best and hope he finds a better life in .......... Taz F***in Mania?!? :icon_eek:

Oh well ..... 'Spose some body had to do it!

Jordan; If ye can hear me, mate? Leave the f***in Thylacenes alone!

:good:

Lol :clapper: Kane your just jealous of my leather coat that thing is the best :11: Ill give you a call sometime soon and have a proper chat. Remember mate my offer still stands if you ever want a holiday your more than welcome anytime. Same goes for royston and Ratkilla. Second thought you and royston can come but leave Ratkilla there. :kiss: :D

Jordan you fat ugly peace of shit i think i might actually miss you untill i saw kane is your new hero your just a slut aint ya :blink:

Im Sorry Royston but you just didnt have what i wanted. Kanes A fully grown experienced man. :wub::wub: :kiss: :kiss:

You can have sloppy seconds if you want though.

Guest Ditch_Shitter
I always had time for our Jason.

:icon_eek: F***ing terrible, isn't it? Getting old! FFS!

Sorry about that, Jordon! Just had to go and check my mailer; Make sure I was even thinking of the right bloke. But, yes; I remember ye mentioning ye were off to Taz. Bit distracted with trying to get here myself, at the time.

Anyway, I take it you're there now then? Bit bloody sharpish getting back on line, weren't you? Or is this all about that you're all set for the off?

And why, in gods name, Tazmania, mate? Doesn't exactly spring to mind when one thinks of where one would like to move to, does it? I'm intrigued.

Fecking jason. Lol thanks alot mate i thought youd atleast remember my name lol. How are things with you mate. What happened to the whole im not going back there then?

Why Tasmania thats a good question. Came on holiday here a few times and liked it so the family thought why not move there. So i tagged along after all its a once in a life time experience. Englands not going anywhere apart from down the shitter lol i can always come home if i want to.

Y.I.S

Jordan

Edited by Jordan
Guest Ditch_Shitter
What happened to the whole im not going back there then?

Eh? Lost me there, mate. I'm in Eire and bloody well staying here! :good: You don't think I've gone from A to B and then gone back to A, do ye?! Not a hope in hell of that happening, mate! No way!

Anyway, you went on holiday to Taz? Crazy. Forgive me but, again, even when - if I ever did; which I never do! :laugh: - I'd have thought about a holiday destination, Tazmania just doesn't come to mind.

Still, why not?! And, like I say, ye have the Thylacene's out there. And those amazing little 'Devils'. Got to be worth being there, just for those, surely?

Now, what we need to know is: Are 'Devils protected? If not, will ye be going after any? If so, How??? I mean, what the devil do ye do with / about a Devil?! :blink:

Strikes me they probably are protected. Fiendish little b*satrds, by all accounts. Make some trouble. But, hey, we have our own black and white pest problems and I don't see why the Tazzie government should have any more damn sense than theirs or mine :rolleyes:

Be a total mind f*** to run into a pack of those little sods though, eh? Carry a camera, Jordan! We Demand shots of the little buggers! :D