Mk3 box buggered

Went to use it a few days ago and it just made a faint deep bleeping noise then went dead so I automatically assumed that it must be the batteries so today i changed the batteries and now it does nothing! It makes a faint click when I switch it on and it wont read any of the collars (normal mk3 and an mk3m) I changed the batteries on everything and it hasnt changed. Does anyone know where I can get it fixed?? And has anyone else had this happen before?

Cheers

Jordan

This is so fecking weird! I had it stting next to me on the desk as Im on the computer then I noticed the lights going on it. I thought switched it off but clearly didnt. I then switched on the collar and it worked perfectly from a few inches a nice crisp sound but when I threw the collar across the floor the beeps turned all staccato and jumpy and would stop and start working??? What the funk????????????

ATB

Jordan

This is so fecking weird! I had it stting next to me on the desk as Im on the computer then I noticed the lights going on it. I thought switched it off but clearly didnt. I then switched on the collar and it worked perfectly from a few inches a nice crisp sound but when I threw the collar across the floor the beeps turned all staccato and jumpy and would stop and start working??? What the funk????????????

ATB

Jordan

Take it outside away from any electrical appliances and see if its any different :)