wheaten crosses

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think you will get to many replies ,this breed does not seem that popular any more ,may be it has run its course .

Think you are wrong there mate. If anything this cross seems to be getting more popular by the minute. atb stabba

i dont think you will get to many replies ,this breed does not seem that popular any more ,may be it has run its course .

Think you are wrong there mate. If anything this cross seems to be getting more popular by the minute. atb stabba

in that case get the pics up for the man to see ,i have never seen one in my area in over 30 years ,
Dan hows that big dog of yours you said he had a pritty bad accident not to long back is he doing any better ?

I dont believe he will ever be at his best ever again but I have no doubt that he will be takin coyotes this late winter for me. He is a strong dog even injured. I'm hopin for the best. Thanks for your concern.

in that case get the pics up for the man to see ,i have never seen one in my area in over 30 years ,

All this coming from a man who claims this and that about his dogs but is yet to put a piccy up himself. I myself dont own a wheaton cross but i know of plenty that do. This site aint the place to be putting pics up of these dogs. atb stabba.

All this coming from a man who claims this and that about his dogs but is yet to put a piccy up himself. I myself dont own a wheaton cross but i know of plenty that do. This site aint the place to be putting pics up of these dogs. atb stabba.

all what mate its got nothing to do with what i do with my dogs or pics of me , he was asking to see some pics of this x .,at least i got a responce for the man ,after he waited 1and a half hour with no reply .you realy do get them on here dan ,i will sign of now ,because i got these sarcastic people that follow me about on this site ,and all they seem to do is ruin a good topic .