Nick Stevens

Saw this dog today man said it was a pure Nick Stevens he got it from a big breeder in wales had 15 pupd to choose from and 20 dogs in his kennels this bitch is double bred grand daughter of samsung its to big to go to ground but it works well.IMG00019-20091107-1209.jpg

some coat that like a water spaniel

The problem is, many of these people that say that they have Stevens dog is that the dogs are 6 or 7 generations, in my eyes its not even worth saying you have a stevens dog if this is the case. I know some keep a very close line from Stevens, but would you say they are stevens or that breeders. In my oppinion, they are breeders because they are from their kennel

Edited by fieldsportsman
  • Like 3

Good read lads,very intresting thread.... they make one hell of a HUNT terrier so i've heard. :whistling:....heard there is a dog called samson that alot of people talk about how good is he?and what sort of workers is he's producing to the amount of bitches he's lineing and what percentage of DIGGING terriers is he producing????

Is this dog Samson a NS bred dog then?