• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My custom bad boy     I'm saving up for a scope.  

My Webley Raider 10 shot, .22 (Real Mans Calibre), 3-9x50 and a swift precision moderator.     Richard

There's an old (but nice) Mk1 Webley Hawk on it's way to me! They're not powerful by any stretch of the imagination and most have elongated crosspin holes at the rear of the cylinder with people

Posted Images

^^^That's a beauty.^^^

This is the newest addition and is my avatar: A rather highly modified 9mm cal. Benjamin Discovery. I bought it this way, so can't take credit for the mods.

9mmDiscoDouble.jpg

cheers,

Rob

Edited by blind dog
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

After shooting John aka " Wurz's' Pro Sport and Unsuccessfully trying to Make it come Home to Manchester with Me :no:

I had to bite the Bullet and Buy one :).

Its a Beech right hand stock as all i'm looking for is a Left hand Walnut so didn't go to the expense of paying extra as i need a Lefty. :o

But luckily i can also shoot right handed so will make do for now.

it's in .22 cal and the Scope is a Fixed 10x Mag MTC Viper is on top as I've all ready got the Yoda gun for Long Range shooting

So top glass wasn't needed.

It's going to be Close to Medium hunting gun , Plinker and the odd HFT at the Meet as there are some tasty Springer shooters who

come to these meets and if You want to test yourself against the Best these meets are the place to be.

atvb Daz 7.

pp3.jpg

pp2.jpg

pp1.jpg

• Like 1

see you made use of the stand :yes:

is she new Daz or second hand ......i may also get one of these as i think they are a lovely looking rifle :thumbs:

is there anything to look out for (is there any weeknesses) as regards this rifle you know cocking action etc

Daz do a little write up when you have played with it for a while to let us all know how it performs or if Wurz is reading this maybe he could

see you made use of the stand :yes:

is she new Daz or second hand ......i may also get one of these as i think they are a lovely looking rifle :thumbs:

is there anything to look out for (is there any weeknesses) as regards this rifle you know cocking action etc

Daz do a little write up when you have played with it for a while to let us all know how it performs or if Wurz is reading this maybe he could

Brand New Dave :thumbs:

Picked it up last night and have only just finished zeroing it in at 6, 8, 10, 12, 15, 20, 26 yards as that's has long as My Garden is.

Mines the Beech stock right hand stock as i'm on the lookout for a Left hand Walnut but i'll shoot right hand for now.

The cocking action was abit stiff has it's had no use being brand new but i've put about 100 pellet's through Her now so getting smoother :icon_redface:

Lovely Gun and even though she's a .22 the Accuracy at 26 yards with RWS Superfields is spot on.

only tested 3 pellet brands so far. H & N FTT 5.53 head size, JSB Exact Jumbo's head size 5.52 and RWS Superfields in 5,51 head size.

The RWS just edges it at 26 yards so far but hopefully Sunday will get out to the Ranges if the Whether holds off.

atvb Daz 7 :toast:

26 Yard Target 4 pellets in the top target and a 5 pellet group in the second with

.22 cal RWS Super field head size 5.51,

IMG_0540.jpg

IMG_0542.jpg

Edited by Daz 7

Below are my 3 guns, 1st AA S200 MULTI IN .22, Topped off with Hawke Sport 3-9x50 scope, and wrapped in Jack Pyke Camo, Jack Pyke Sling and AA Silencer

No 2 is The Brocock Concept Super 6, in ,22 Topped off with a Tasco 6-24x50 AO Scope, Jack Pyke Sling, and LOGUN CCFC Super Silencer this was all new 4 months ago.

No 3 is the BSA Scorpion SE, in .177 this is now topped off with a Hawke Sport HD 4-12x50 AO Scope, Jack Pyke Sling, and FX Whisper Silencer all 3 weeks old: Dave

http://i1074.photobu...noonshoot-1.jpg

http://i1074.photobu...CKCONCEPT-4.jpg

http://i1074.photobu...me/DSCF0375.jpg

Edited by hotshot2me
  • 1 month later...

Aup guys. Some advice if possible? A friend of mine has been lamping with me a few times to be my lamp man and I think. He's got the bug. He has asked me for his advice on a budget rifle. He said he wants to spend no more than £100 rifle only(not including scope and extras) I have an s410k and have had for some time. I have recommended an smk. Maybe a xs78/79 or a xs19/20 if he can stretch a little further. He looKing to stop rabbits at 50yards. Any ideas what else I could suggest?

Thanks

george

Save up more if he's wanting to take 50yarders regular. Something consistant and accurate,maybe not an smk. Don't think their all that consiatent. Take a look at a Diana 280 carbine, there about 240 New. I sold mine back last year for 175 with silencer and one piece mount.

got this from a member of pigeon watch

dont know if nick has only done one of these

but its made to go over the shroud to where the little studs are in the pic then screw onto the barrel

cost a few bob but worth it

CHEERS

GARRICK