• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My custom bad boy     I'm saving up for a scope.  

My Webley Raider 10 shot, .22 (Real Mans Calibre), 3-9x50 and a swift precision moderator.     Richard

There's an old (but nice) Mk1 Webley Hawk on it's way to me! They're not powerful by any stretch of the imagination and most have elongated crosspin holes at the rear of the cylinder with people

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

To try to claim to be able to make reliable and humane shots at 135 yards with an air rifle is iresponsible to say the least :thumbdown:

Yes, I dare say that after plenty of fluffed shots you may well get lucky the odd time but it's no fun for the poor rabbits that fall victim to all of the feck ups, is it?

If you were even a couple of yards out either way at those kind of distances, you'll be inch's off the mark, not that the gun and pellets will hold a tight enough group at that distance anyway.

Are you honestly trying to tell us that in field conditions or even in an indoor range for that matter, that you can produce reliable inch groups???

firstly no we dont try to injure the rabbits and we didn't so no harm done. just trying out the new gun.

secondly no i'm not i'm just saying a little comment that my friend managed to get a rabbit at that distance perfectly humanly and truthfully.

everyone misses at closer ranges but we didn't and don't intend to like EVERYONE!

what power is that r10 on? because a 12ftlb rifle at 30yrds is suppose to hit the target with little more than 3ft lb, apparently lol

To try to claim to be able to make reliable and humane shots at 135 yards with an air rifle is iresponsible to say the least :thumbdown:

Yes, I dare say that after plenty of fluffed shots you may well get lucky the odd time but it's no fun for the poor rabbits that fall victim to all of the feck ups, is it?

If you were even a couple of yards out either way at those kind of distances, you'll be inch's off the mark, not that the gun and pellets will hold a tight enough group at that distance anyway.

Are you honestly trying to tell us that in field conditions or even in an indoor range for that matter, that you can produce reliable inch groups???

firstly no we dont try to injure the rabbits and we didn't so no harm done. just trying out the new gun.

secondly no i'm not i'm just saying a little comment that my friend managed to get a rabbit at that distance perfectly humanly and truthfully.

everyone misses at closer ranges but we didn't and don't intend to like EVERYONE!

what power is that r10 on? because a 12ftlb rifle at 30yrds is suppose to hit the target with little more than 3ft lb, apparently lol

Let's just put this one to bed now :thumbs: