Better late than never... The two I use most!

HW77k .177 - Venom Tuned, ancient, knocked to bits, the weight of a herd of Rhino's and just brilliant!

post-43460-088117700 1287151325_thumb.jpg

AA S410 TDR .22 - Light, short and deadly accurate, love it!

post-43460-079082100 1287151762_thumb.jpg

what silencer is on your hw77?

Hey there mate!

It's a 22+ year old venom air flow thing that I've never seen on another one. I was given the gun so am not sure, thanks for the interest though, I love it!

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My custom bad boy     I'm saving up for a scope.  

My Webley Raider 10 shot, .22 (Real Mans Calibre), 3-9x50 and a swift precision moderator.     Richard

There's an old (but nice) Mk1 Webley Hawk on it's way to me! They're not powerful by any stretch of the imagination and most have elongated crosspin holes at the rear of the cylinder with people

Posted Images

Mrs Mole has purchased the replacement for the T200. This, plus a 7 litre 300 bar divers tank! The scope on it is a Hawke Map Pro MP 4-16x50 AO. Tis a Daystate X2 made in 2006!!!

HPIM0821.jpg

Edited to add, had it chrono checked today, making 11 ft lbs with Air Arms Field Diablos, and so damned quiet!

Edited by secretagentmole
  • 2 weeks later...

Sneeky , nearly had a Mk1 last year , wish i had but it never turned out . Must admit their some bit of kit , and i may just keep my eye open for a MFR :whistling::whistling:

rapids are great guns mate,i have an s410 as well but the rapid is way more accurate and when i go out its the rapid i reach for first every time. :thumbs:

atb sneeky

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...